Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Fantasy: Anyone got the stones to start Brian Hoyer?

I picked him up last night, but not sure I do!

My others are Russell Wilson (disappointing), Andy Dalton (blows), and Terrelle Pryor (intriguing this week vs. Chargers). I welcome any thoughts!

RainMan77
    RainMan77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2306

In a desperation move, I have him in my lineup. RGIII on bye and I just can't bring myself to start Jay Cutler who was my other option. (And that's coming from a guy from Chicago and a big Bears fan)

Looks like Pryor might be your best option this week. I also have him in my lineup in another league as a bye week plug-in. SD defense has been pretty bad thus far. Good luck in whatever you choose!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by RainMan77 View Post
    In a desperation move, I have him in my lineup. RGIII on bye and I just can't bring myself to start Jay Cutler who was my other option. (And that's coming from a guy from Chicago and a big Bears fan)

Looks like Pryor might be your best option this week. I also have him in my lineup in another league as a bye week plug-in. SD defense has been pretty bad thus far. Good luck in whatever you choose!
    Thanks bud, good luck to you as well!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

I damn near started Hoyer tonight after plucking him off of waivers. My regular starter, Andrew Luck, has a tough matchup against the Seachickens this week and he hasn't been very prolific to begin with. I had Hoyer inserted into the starting lineup, but got cold feet and threw him back into the free agency pool and picked up Terrelle Pryor instead. I now have Pryor slated to start and I feel better about it, especially because I think the Raiders win that game. Only time will tell if it was a good move or not.

RainMan77
    RainMan77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2306

Well so much for that experiment

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lol guy in my league started him over Kapernick. Looks like Hoyer may be done for the day.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Glad I didn't start him!! But fukk, this sucks!!!! Browns were actually an interesting and competitive and BACKABLE team with him in there!! FUKK.

Eddy Munny

Wow.....for once a last minute change of heart seems to have paid off, assuming Pryor doesn't endure a similar fate. I still have Jordan Cameron active though, so I hope Weeden can at least get him some quality targets.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Wow.....for once a last minute change of heart seems to have paid off, assuming Pryor doesn't endure a similar fate. I still have Jordan Cameron active though, so I hope Weeden can at least get him some quality targets.
    Yeah, I have Cameron too! Weeden looked like shit in that series. This game could get ugly.

Eddy Munny

It's probably a good thing the Browns are down 10-0 if we have Cameron.....means Weeden has to air it out!