Betpoints: 843

C-Gold's week 5 card break down and analysis

Week 2 I was 6-2.
    Weeks 3 and 4 I was .500

Pittsburgh -1 -----------> Loss
    Denver -10.5 best bet --> WIN
    Denver/Eagles over 57 -> WIN
    Atlanta -2 ---------------> Loss

Denver is my preseason super bowl pick and I have been riding them all year. Lines still aren't caught up and they might have the largest spread in NFL history next week. Denver has a shot at going 16-0 or 19-0. Losing 1 or 2 games is more likely but they are clearly the best team in the league.

Thursday night
    Bills @ Browns

The Browns defense has actually been very good. They gave up 6 points vs Cincinnati, 6 at Baltimore and 10 vs Miami. They are giving up 4.4 yards per play and 291 yards per game. Yes their schedule has been good from a defensive point of view but so far 1st round pick Mingo has 3 sacks, Paul Krueger can play, D'Qwell Jackson rounds out a solid LB core. Joe Hayden is supposed to be one of the best corners in the game.

Brian Hoyer has played well in his first 2 starts but I highly doubt he will be the answer long term. Backup QB's don't suck, they can fill in and have good games but you usually can't build a team around them. That's probably what Hoyer is. That's not to say he can't play or have a hot hand, but let's be real here.

The Browns defense may not have played very good offenses, Ponder, Tannehill, Dalton, Flacco but EJ Manuel is not very good either. I know his stats give him an 80 QB rating but this guy has been living off of dump off passes to his backs. He is not a competent NFL QB at this point and most likely never will be. Guys like him are a lot easier to defend... They might not make as many mistakes as passing down field QB's but they are easier to defend. The Browns have excelled against guys like Manuel this year and I'd expect it to continue.

No play for me although I'd lean Browns and the Under.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots @ Bengals pick

This looks like a sucker bet to me. I admit I thought the Patriots would lose last week. The WRs are still not in good sync with Brady, they have tried to run the ball more and play defense. They came up with some crafty plays but that offense is not in mid season form yet. They still destroyed Atlanta in the Georgia dome where Brady doesn't lose. Now everybody is kicking themselves for betting against Brady and Bellicheck who "always find a way". They always do until they don't.

Marvin Lewis has done an awful job coaching thus far. The team could realistically be undefeated thus far, and if not for a bad call in the GB game they could also be 1-3 after shitting the bed against the Browns. We all know they have a D-line but they also have Dalton and Marvin Lewis holding them back.

We are getting to the point in the season where people think they have these team figured out, which is great and all until upsets happen. Throw the 4 weeks of stats out the window, I think the script is for the Patriots to lose here. Right when people think they are a great team, we could see some real crappy WR play, bounced balls for INTs, sacks, D-Lineman getting in Brady's face and mistakes happening.

I lean Bengals here. Not because they are better, but because it fits the script.

C-Gold

Detroit @ Green Bay -7

This is one of the games I am more excited about. Detroit the Dome team has quietly been a decent road team dating back to last year. Reggie Bush has been a fantastic edition and Matt Stafford looks like he is growing up some. I am still not a believer in the coach or this team but they have been doing a decent job.

Detroit has also played GB close in the last few years. Losses by 7,4,4,12,2 and a win. On Sunday's spread that's a 4-1-1 ATS record. If anything, Detroit has to know this can be a statement game and their coach has to know his job is on the line. Those motivating factors bode well for DET.

On the other side GB is staring at a 1-3 start if they lose. They had a bye week last week and they are going to come guns blazing. This really should be a good game.

I'd like GB in a teaser here down to -1, because at the end of the day I do feel like they get the win to go 2-2 and DET goes to 3-2. Detroit may cover but I really like Green Bay to find a way to win. Rodgers should shred the Detroit secondary, Stafford should get his yards, there should be points scored here, but GB gets the win.

I'd consider Green Bay into a teaser. Rodgers doesn't lose at home and they had an extra week of practice. However I do NOT like Green Bay ATS.

C-Gold

Baltimore @ Miami -3

Miami is undefeated and then gets blown out on MNF after people start talking about them being the real deal and Tannehill getting some positive press. You'd think that maybe this week at home you could get a good price on them but not really.

Miami has earned less yards than their opponent in every single game this year but they beat Atlanta and Indy who appear to be solid teams. I like their defense, I like it better at home, but I am not sold on this team.

The fins have been better than I thought and better than most people thought but I seem to recall Vegas putting a high season win total on them, higher than you'd think. I think Vegas knew Miami would be decent this year and this line isn't "low" after a MNF beat down in New Orleans.

Baltimore has back to back road games and they are 0-2 on the road but I think I'd rather take the Ravens +3 here. They are only averaging 2.6 yards per carry running the ball but their line is good and that stat should improve. Take the live dog in what should be a low scoring close game. Probably a no play for me but I'd lean Baltimore +3.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

somehow you got this in the baseball forum bro.. agree with cincy

C-Gold

Seattle @ Indy +3

People still don't realize that Indy is a good team yet and all ESPN ever does is hype up the Hawks, they are already comparing them to Denver. Both teams blew out Jacksonville. Both teams beat the 49ers, only the Colts did it on the road while Seattle did it at home. The Colts lost a game they should have won to Miami and the Hawks won a game they should have lost to Houston. Houston had 200+ more yards than Seattle and should have won the game.

Andrew Luck is already a top 10 QB and he's at home getting 3. Yes Seattle's defense is cream of the crop but Seattle's defense gives up 4.9 yards per play but a 5.5 yards per play average on the road.

I have not been impressed with Russell Wilson at all. 142 yards, 202 yards, and 123 yards. He has completed 8, 12 and 14 passes and last week his leading receiver was his RB. You can defend the horizontal offense, it's easier to defend than a guy that throws down field like Luck. The Hawks keep winning because they have a top 3 defense, but all ESPN wants to do is hype up RW. They will because of the D, not because of him. If Matt Cassell were the starter they'd still be 4-0 winning defensive games and handing it to beast mode.

I like Indy getting 3 here. This goes back to the point about we are 4 weeks in, and people are starting to think they have things figured out. Upsets happen. Right when people think they have things figured out Indy or the Bengals beat Seattle or the Patriots and Lakerboy tells everybody how square they are. I think Indy will win outright, getting the field goal makes it a playable game.

C-Gold

Phila @ Giants -2

The Giants offensive line has been a mess. Will Beaty has not been able to handle strong pass rushers, Davis Bass was out last week, Pro Bowler Chris Snee was out last week, they are starting a rookie right tackle. The run game has given them noting. So 3rd and long after 3rd and long has put Eli in poor spots and they have predictable gotten poor results. I am surprised that the Giants poor start.

The Giants actually did show life against KC last week, but every time something good started to happen something bad would happen. They gain traction, make a play, and then the refs call holding. David Wilson scored a TD and they call it back. 2nd and 5 gets pushed back into 3rd and long and then a bad play happens out of desperation. Missed FG, punt return TD and poor special teams play hurt too. The Chiefs blew out the Giants by 24 points but only had 88 more yards.

Phila is a mess with a garbage defense. I like what Chip Kelly is doing a lot and I have become a big fan of the way Oregon is running their team. With that said Vick is not the guy. He's a turnover machine, he's a lazy teammate, a poor leader, he's short and not intelligent enough to run that offense. He'd rather try and make the spectacular play to make sports center than take what the defense gives him.

The Eagles defense has been complete garbage too. That secondary is awful and the team has never recovered after Jim Johnson died. It has been poor hire after poor hire.

I think the Giants get their first win here. They were better than the score dictates last week in KC, while the Eagles were every bit as bad as the score dictates in Denver last week.

C-Gold

Saints @ Bears pick

Saints are coming off 2 blowout victories. Now they have a short week of practice and they are a dome team going outside to play the Bears on grass. The Saints blew out 2 teams at home but didn't they eek out a cheap win against Tampa in Tampa? Against the druggie backup QB Josh Freeman?

The Bears coaching change has worked so far. They get the same defense committing turnovers only now they are getting more out of Cutler and the offense.

This should be another entertaining game to watch. I picked the Saints to go back to the playoffs this year, and it proves how good of a coach shawn Payton is but the NFL is about matchups and I like the Bears better here. Saints are only averaging 81 rushing yards per game and only 75 on the road. 3.4 per carry average. This is going to make Brees job harder. Not sure if I will play it but I'd lean Bears.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Saints @ Bears pick

Saints are coming off 2 blowout victories. Now they have a short week of practice and they are a dome team going outside to play the Bears on grass. The Saints blew out 2 teams at home but didn't they eek out a cheap win against Tampa in Tampa? Against the druggie backup QB Josh Freeman?

The Bears coaching change has worked so far. They get the same defense committing turnovers only now they are getting more out of Cutler and the offense.

This should be another entertaining game to watch. I picked the Saints to go back to the playoffs this year, and it proves how good of a coach shawn Payton is but the NFL is about matchups and I like the Bears better here. Saints are only averaging 81 rushing yards per game and only 75 on the road. 3.4 per carry average. This is going to make Brees job harder. Not sure if I will play it but I'd lean Bears.
    Cutler is trash, he is so turnover prone and puts the defense in terrible spots vs the Lions last game. I trust my money on Brees more

C-Gold

Jags @ Rams -11.5

High spread for a Rams team that lost 3 games in a row including 2 blowouts. But sometimes an average team will see a real crappy team on their schedule and they will try and run up the score, get a win, and have everybody improve their stats. My believe is that's what the book is thinking here. Plus the Jags are historically crappy.

If you follow Jeff Saragin ratings this is right about where this spread should be.
    Jags only 224 yards per game
    Only 3.8 yards per play
    49 rushing yards per game
    2.3 rush yards per play
    175 passing yards per game
    48.5 combined QB rating

The Rams offense has been out of sync, but compared to the Jags they look like the greatest show on turf. The Jags do get blackman back but as long as Gabbart is his QB will it matter? Apparently this guy is scared of the pass rush, that's not good when you have Quinn and Long chasing you.

The Jags only lost by 10 to their weakest opponent @ Oakland. I think the Rams are better than that and win and cover the spread.

Phanteezy
    Phanteezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good read and insight thanks

C-Gold

KC @ Titans +3

Along the theme of this being a bad week for "popular" and good teams, I'd lean the Titans here. The Titans have a nearly identical record as the Chiefs in the Saragin ratings. All the "surprise team" hype is going to the Chiefs and maybe Miami. The Titans are actually 3-1 and only lost to Houston on the road in OT. Jake Locker has 6 TD and 0 INT and he's a beast of an athlete.

But Ryan Fitzpatrick gets the start. I think he's an awesome backup QB. His best games have been as good as anybody, I watched him with a crappy Bills team beat a much better Baltimore team and he played flawless. He doesn't have NFL starting QB measurable, but this guy is every bit as good as an NFL starting QB or better from a skills perspective.

People faded the Browns when Hoyer came in, I wouldn't be shocked if the Titans change the game plan a little bit to help Fitz.

Andy Reid has feasted on his old division, and the Chiefs are getting praise but I'd take the home dog here. Chiefs have beat the Giants, Eagles, Cowboys and Jags but did they win those games or did the other teams beat themselves. The only impressive win was beating Dallas. This is a fantastic week to fade the public and to fade some of these undefeated teams here. Titans +3.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Cutler is trash, he is so turnover prone and puts the defense in terrible spots vs the Lions last game. I trust my money on Brees more
    Well Brees is way better than Josh Freeman and under that logic you would have lose your money on Brees when the Saints went to Tampa.

C-Gold

Carolina @ Arizona +2

If Cam Newton was just a little bit better this Panthers team could be 4-0 right now. If Deangelo Williams didn't fumble at the 2 against Seattle they probably would have won that game. But if my aunt had a dik she'd be my uncle.

I like the Panthers front 7 and I particularly like them at home. The Panthers are on the road but they had 2 weeks to prep for Carson Palmer and the Cards. I haven't watched much pf Arizona this year yet but I am not impressed.

Carolina has averaged 150+ on the ground, but Arizona stops the run, 3.0 ypr and 75 per game.
    Arizona has had problems running the ball, they probably attack Carolina's secondary.

I'd lean Panthers here but maybe the under is the better play. I sort of like the Panthers here with 2 weeks to prep but Cam Newton has been the X factor this year and not in a good way. Horrible in the pocket and his blocking has been there.

C-Gold

Denver @ Dallas +7.5

Dallas just might shock the world here... yeah right.

Denver has put up 52, 37, 41 and 49 points. They have blown out every team they have played. They are the best team in the league and they will win the super bowl. 489 yards per game on offense and Manning has been hyper efficient. If Ryan Clady didn't get injured they probably really would go undefeated. They might lose 1-2 games or they still might go undefeated this year.

One match up I like is that Denver's D has only given up 3.2 ypr and 75 ypg. If you watched Dallas vs the Chief's you'd see how Romo would get nothing on the ground, and he was forced into 3rd and longs and passing all day. He played a great game @ KC but it is hard to do that over and over again. He had Dez Bryant killing people but the Broncos actually have good cover corners. I think the Broncos are a bad match up for the Cowboys. Duh, they are for everybody but I think especially Dallas.

Peyton Manning gets to play against a Monte Kiffen defense. He knows everything there is to know about Monte Kiffin. The only worry I really have is Demarcus Ware against Clady's backup LT Chris Clark. If Dallas were to pull off the miracle it would be due to this match up.

I really like Denver in a teaser, they are the undefeated team that is least likely to lose this week IMO. Not sure if I will play them ATS but they are a great tease. Depending how I feel about the Over is what will determine if I play the Denver side as well or not, I probably will.

C-Gold

Houston @ 49ers -6.5

The 49ers are 2-2 but they are fine.
    SF had a few extra days to rest and prep for this game, that's worth something
    Houston out gained the Seahawks by 200+ yards last week but lost
    Houston has out gained every opponent this year
    Houston is 0-4 ATS
    Houston averages over 400 ypg on offense.
    134 rush yards per game, 4.7 ypc

The numbers say Houston should be getting 3, but they are getting closer to 7. Part of that is that the 49ers are coming off a Thursday night game with extra prep, part of that is the 49ers are coming off a blow out, part of that is that they are burning Matt Schaub jersey's in Houston, part of that is that Brian Cushing is coming off a concussion and is questionable.

SF really should win this game but Houston is getting more points than they should. That's generous for a team that always outgains their opponents. Not sure how I feel about this game, probably a no play for me either way.

C-Gold

SD @ Oakland +4

Weird start time for the game. Rivers is having a bounce back year, he used to be a "top 5" guy but then his team decayed around him, no more run game, worse blocking, Gates getting older, VJackson going to Tampa. Now he is bouncing back. Rivers is an unlikeable guy but he was underrated the past couple years and now he's back. Eli Manning is now going through what Rivers went through the past couple years IMO. It's not that these guys changed so much, it's that the team around them did.

With that said I've been pleasantly surprised with Terrell Pryor. He has been getting rid of the ball quickly which is a skill that most young QBs struggle with. He has been doing much better than I would have predicted and his team hung in there with Indy, @ Indy early in the year.

Straight up this looks like a sucker bet. I am on a theme of fading the public this week and I like the home dog getting more than a FG here.

C-Gold

Jets @ Falcons -10

Geno Smith is awful. Butt Fumble part 2. 4 TD and 8 INT. Running around holding the ball like it is a loaf of bread. He is brain dead. He is clearly not ready for the NFL. He could pout and cry all he wants about falling in the draft but he's not a leader and he's not anywhere close to being an NFL QB right now. His team really should be 1-3 right now.

Geno and his WRs suck, but at least he has an offensive line and a running game.

JETS RUN --> 123 yards per game, 3.9 ypc
    JETS DEFENSE --> Giving up only 283 ypg

Forget the interceptions and butt fumbles, Geno looks awful in the pocket. He has a good offensive line but he has happy feet and he is not comfortable at all with the pass rush around him. This doesn't always show up in the stats but it is so obvious. Look at how Manning, brady, or Andrew Luck stand in the pocket and then look at how Geno Smith or Cam Newton do. There is no comparison at all. It is like watching Pros vs college. Geno Smith is a noodle armed sucker with a bad attitude. He is such a loser he will never admit a mistake either. He could throw a dumb pick but of course it will be somebody else's fault.

Atlanta has been under performing expectations. The Falcons shouldn't be laying 10 points against anybody right now, especially a team with a defense and a run game. Remember, the Jets kept it close against Brady and Bellicheck, they can keep it close against Matty Ice and Mike Smith. That's with Geno fking it up the whole game too.

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love your writeups! Always checkin in each week... you only do straight bets and teasers? Any parlays?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jets @ Falcons -10

Geno Smith is awful. Butt Fumble part 2. 4 TD and 8 INT. Running around holding the ball like it is a loaf of bread. He is brain dead. He is clearly not ready for the NFL. He could pout and cry all he wants about falling in the draft but he's not a leader and he's not anywhere close to being an NFL QB right now. His team really should be 1-3 right now.

Geno and his WRs suck, but at least he has an offensive line and a running game.

JETS RUN --> 123 yards per game, 3.9 ypc
    JETS DEFENSE --> Giving up only 283 ypg

Forget the interceptions and butt fumbles, Geno looks awful in the pocket. He has a good offensive line but he has happy feet and he is not comfortable at all with the pass rush around him. This doesn't always show up in the stats but it is so obvious. Look at how Manning, brady, or Andrew Luck stand in the pocket and then look at how Geno Smith or Cam Newton do. There is no comparison at all. It is like watching Pros vs college. Geno Smith is a noodle armed sucker with a bad attitude. He is such a loser he will never admit a mistake either. He could throw a dumb pick but of course it will be somebody else's fault.

Atlanta has been under performing expectations. The Falcons shouldn't be laying 10 points against anybody right now, especially a team with a defense and a run game. Remember, the Jets kept it close against Brady and Bellicheck, they can keep it close against Matty Ice and Mike Smith. That's with Geno fking it up the whole game too.
    if jets simply turned and handed off all gm i would like them to cover, geno on the road is good for 14 points for the other team tho...agree no way atl should be laying this considering they couldnt punch in a red zone td to save their lives, i dont even understand what they trying to accomplish down there? i mean the run gm has been good w/o jackson, they run all down the field then they get inside the 10 and try to pass it every down, ok i guess but at least do what dal does w dez and get julio or gonzo 1 on 1 on the outside and loft it up there, their red zone plays make no sense...

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good read, don't really buy in to a lot of it but thought provocative none the less.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Seattle @ Indy +3

People still don't realize that Indy is a good team yet and all ESPN ever does is hype up the Hawks, they are already comparing them to Denver. Both teams blew out Jacksonville. Both teams beat the 49ers, only the Colts did it on the road while Seattle did it at home. The Colts lost a game they should have won to Miami and the Hawks won a game they should have lost to Houston. Houston had 200+ more yards than Seattle and should have won the game.

Andrew Luck is already a top 10 QB and he's at home getting 3. Yes Seattle's defense is cream of the crop but Seattle's defense gives up 4.9 yards per play but a 5.5 yards per play average on the road.

I have not been impressed with Russell Wilson at all. 142 yards, 202 yards, and 123 yards. He has completed 8, 12 and 14 passes and last week his leading receiver was his RB. You can defend the horizontal offense, it's easier to defend than a guy that throws down field like Luck. The Hawks keep winning because they have a top 3 defense, but all ESPN wants to do is hype up RW. They will because of the D, not because of him. If Matt Cassell were the starter they'd still be 4-0 winning defensive games and handing it to beast mode.

I like Indy getting 3 here. This goes back to the point about we are 4 weeks in, and people are starting to think they have things figured out. Upsets happen. Right when people think they have things figured out Indy or the Bengals beat Seattle or the Patriots and Lakerboy tells everybody how square they are. I think Indy will win outright, getting the field goal makes it a playable game.
    I like your recommendation, Colts +3

Eastern Time Zone teams as Home Dog(Colts) vs a West Coast team(Seahawks) on the 2nd of back2back Road Games are 16-4-1 ATS last 10 years.

Colts are 15-3 ATS at Home off back2back Road Games(week 3 @ 49ers, week 4 @ Jaguars) last 10 years.

Andrew Luck is 4-0 ATS as a Home Dog.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you look at these games and lines and you realize how hard it is

So many games can go either way

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Week 2 I was 6-2.
    Weeks 3 and 4 I was .500

Pittsburgh -1 -----------> Loss
    Denver -10.5 best bet --> WIN
    Denver/Eagles over 57 -> WIN
    Atlanta -2 ---------------> Loss

Denver is my preseason super bowl pick and I have been riding them all year. Lines still aren't caught up and they might have the largest spread in NFL history next week. Denver has a shot at going 16-0 or 19-0. Losing 1 or 2 games is more likely but they are clearly the best team in the league.

Thursday night
    Bills @ Browns

The Browns defense has actually been very good. They gave up 6 points vs Cincinnati, 6 at Baltimore and 10 vs Miami. They are giving up 4.4 yards per play and 291 yards per game. Yes their schedule has been good from a defensive point of view but so far 1st round pick Mingo has 3 sacks, Paul Krueger can play, D'Qwell Jackson rounds out a solid LB core. Joe Hayden is supposed to be one of the best corners in the game.

Brian Hoyer has played well in his first 2 starts but I highly doubt he will be the answer long term. Backup QB's don't suck, they can fill in and have good games but you usually can't build a team around them. That's probably what Hoyer is. That's not to say he can't play or have a hot hand, but let's be real here.

The Browns defense may not have played very good offenses, Ponder, Tannehill, Dalton, Flacco but EJ Manuel is not very good either. I know his stats give him an 80 QB rating but this guy has been living off of dump off passes to his backs. He is not a competent NFL QB at this point and most likely never will be. Guys like him are a lot easier to defend... They might not make as many mistakes as passing down field QB's but they are easier to defend. The Browns have excelled against guys like Manuel this year and I'd expect it to continue.

No play for me although I'd lean Browns and the Under.
    Some how you forgot to post your week 1 record.....I wonder why??? lol

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Some how you forgot to post your week 1 record.....I wonder why??? lol
    2-4

I am hitting 54.2% on 24 picks. What's your record and where is your analysis? I've won handicapping contests before.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you look at these games and lines and you realize how hard it is

So many games can go either way
    Exactly. The NFL lines are so tight. There isn't really a lot of money there.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if jets simply turned and handed off all gm i would like them to cover, geno on the road is good for 14 points for the other team tho...agree no way atl should be laying this considering they couldnt punch in a red zone td to save their lives, i dont even understand what they trying to accomplish down there? i mean the run gm has been good w/o jackson, they run all down the field then they get inside the 10 and try to pass it every down, ok i guess but at least do what dal does w dez and get julio or gonzo 1 on 1 on the outside and loft it up there, their red zone plays make no sense...
    Jets are probably going to be without Santonio Holmes and Stephen Hill. The Jets WRs stunk as it is and now they will be down to their #3, #4, #5. Maybe they actually will hand the ball off every time but what if the Falcons jump out to a lead. The Falcons will win on Monday night, will they blow the Jets out to prove they are a lot better than a 1-3 team that lost at home?

People will probably chase this weeks losses on the Falcons on MNF. Matt Ryan doesn't lose at home nevermind twice in a row.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Exactly. The NFL lines are so tight. There isn't really a lot of money there.
    is truth! people make travel to semetery for week 5! make the bury in grounds. the head in the earths and the hole of ass and the legs in the air.

C-Gold

Browns/Bills game last night was interesting. Both starting QB's got knocked out. I agreed with Mike Mayock that Brian Hoyer processes information and works quicker than Weeden. Weeden is a bigger guy and has a stronger arm, but Hoyer operates faster. I'd take the guy operating faster over Weeden.

Browns Return man Travis Benjamin maybe had the play of the year on his punt return TD, that was awesome. He is explosive but the guy is rail thin, he could get broke in half later in the year.

I really liked what I saw from Kiko Alonso. Guy did remind me of Luke Kuechley. He is a machine at linebacker. Mario Williams and Kyle Williams both played very well too.

Browns won and covered like I expected but there were more points than I would have thought. Both teams have good defenses but Buffalo plays fast and their defense will give up more points/yards than if they played at normal speed.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

C-Gold, I always enjoy reading your threads, and we seem to agree on many picks. Keep up the good work.

lb49ers
    lb49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16678

I picked Atlanta in my survivor pool and believe they will cover the spread. Geno looked liked a rookie last week and seemed a little lost.

Enjoyed your write-ups....good job!

C-Gold

Tease GB -1/Denver -1.5
    Cincinnati +1
    Indy +3
    Giants -1

Might add more later

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

C-gold, what's the sucker bet of the week? Cinci or Tennessee? Missed those sucker bet threads back in the day. Good luck this week.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

C Gold, Giants injuries are bad, no starting CB, tons of injuries from starting players. You still back the G?

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Any one notice this, when Phi +1 the ML value was +125, but now Phi +2 the ML value is ONLY +110????

12 Last