3 game parlay

NO pick
    Phili +3
    KC-3

What do u think?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

how much does betting air pay? think you should keep your word after lsu got beat.. and last but not least i think i hope you betting air cause it wont hit, saints will lose, philly who knows..

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I like Kansas City. As an Eagles fan I dont see any value at all at only +3 but I hope your right. Saints are too square for me in this spot but clearly the better team. Good Luck!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I like Kansas City. As an Eagles fan I dont see any value at all at only +3 but I hope your right. Saints are too square for me in this spot but clearly the better team. Good Luck!!
    they the better team at home,, saints on a beat up sloppy grass surface are not nearly the same team..nothing to do with "square" fact is in chi on that surface bears will be the better team, now if we talking in n.o. we talking bout bears getting beat by a td+

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they the better team at home,, saints on a beat up sloppy grass surface are not nearly the same team..nothing to do with "square" fact is in chi on that surface bears will be the better team, now if we talking in n.o. we talking bout bears getting beat by a td+
    Thanks for the lesson.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Thanks for the lesson.
    calling for some rain in midwest, not sure about during the gm but it will make that surface not to saints liking and remember they struggled big time at tampa and only escaped with a W cause bucs are pathetic.. granted tb defense is stouter than bears but bears should go back to playing that cover 2 shell and making brees drive the field and saints havnt been all that efficient in the red zone..biggest thing tho is forte will gash saints d and i also think that tressman's offense will be able to handle the schemes ryan is using that having aints play great d..

Slimpickens

calling for some rain in midwest, not sure about during the gm but it will make that surface not to saints liking and remember they struggled big time at tampa and only escaped with a W cause bucs are pathetic.. granted tb defense is stouter than bears but bears should go back to playing that cover 2 shell and making brees drive the field and saints havnt been all that efficient in the red zone..biggest thing tho is forte will gash saints d and i also think that tressman's offense will be able to handle the schemes ryan is using that having aints play great d..
    Thanks for the lesson again. I dont have a problem backing the Bears in this spot. I will pick them in my pools that I do but Im not putting any $$ on them.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

What's wrong with the eagles here? I thought the giants suck this year? Is Vick or McCoy hurt?

wildcorndog

The saints are a lock don't worry about that. I want to talk about the eagles

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    The saints are a lock don't worry about that. I want to talk about the eagles
    Good luck finding someone with a strong opinion on this game to discuss it with you. I lean Giants as an Eagles fan.

wildcorndog

Huh? Eli is a pussy. David Wilson is a pussy. Nicks wants to be traded. Cruz is on my fantasy team so he may have a decent game.

2daBank

Huh? Eli is a pussy. David Wilson is a pussy. Nicks wants to be traded. Cruz is on my fantasy team so he may have a decent game.
    wilson has looked progressively better and should even be more confident now that scott got cut, he will gash phi defense, especially cause i just traded for ray rice so now wilson be on my bench so smart money says he goes off, lol..

saints are a lock much like your shit lsu lock...no way they win this gm..

2daBank

What's wrong with the eagles here? I thought the giants suck this year? Is Vick or McCoy hurt?
    the problem is they both suck,..gonna be lot better for nyg facing a team that canrt exploit their terrible oline, if eli has time to throw he will slice and dice eagles secondary..

wildcorndog

Probably right. Shit

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much does betting air pay? think you should keep your word after lsu got beat.. and last but not least i think i hope you betting air cause it wont hit, saints will lose, philly who knows..
    how much does selling meth pay?