Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Indy at home this weekend

This is a great opportunity for Indy this weekend. I like them +3 (buying the hook). 2nd straight week of travel for Seattle, 2nd straight 1pm start for them it will be 10am Seattle time. Indy rush D is getting better currently allowing 106.8 yds/game. And Seattle oline is still hurting. Good luck everyone!

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/1...s-hurting.html

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like indy as well but will play them the same as i did hou last week and most short home dogs i like,, i will put them in a 6 point tease w another team cause getting more than a td should be money and i will bet the ml smaller..sea been skating on thin ice in these road gms getting them basically handed to them by incompetence, dont think luck will give the gm away like schaub did, of coarse indy d is not as good as hou tho..

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I figure if im this high on Indy I should take the ML. I think they win outright.

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Lost to Miami at home, don't see them beating Seattle.

Smittyy
    Smittyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    Lost to Miami at home, don't see them beating Seattle.
    losing to miami has nothing to do with sundays game. 2 completely different matchups. also add in the 2nd week of travel for seattle.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

At the very least, tease Indy, it's on a decent teaser number for that. Maybe the only way I play it though.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    I figure if im this high on Indy I should take the ML. I think they win outright.
    yea i agree,,i have had great success with ml/tease combo in gms like this tho..usually the ml hits but like last week with hou schaub on my nob gave the gm away but the tease still cashed so i like doing 1x ml 2x tease so even if the team happens to lose still come out on top as i just dont see this being more than a td win either way...

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

What you thinkin ab teasin Indy with Bank? 49ers down to -1 is standin out to me... Hou got the wind knocked out of em last week and got stomped @ Baltimore the week before

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

I don't trust 49er

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

You thinkin HOU gonna take it outright or you just not sure what 49ers team gonna show up? I'm not so much trusting the 49ers as I am fading Matt Schuab...guy just finds ways to lose

rkellyatrecess
    rkellyatrecess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1928

Indy defense is 26th in Rush Defense Efficiency. As long as the Seahawks run Lynch enough they should cover.