Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

New England +3 (-145)

Patriots should be favored.
    Vince Wilfork being out ? Like I'm supposed to be worried
    about the lack of a starting DT against the Bengals ?
    This is a gift at +1.5 line. I only bought 1.5 to round out to +3
    because it's accessible early here at -145 which is fine with me.
    Large play.

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Bengals will win big, too much travel for the patriot, they just don't usually don't do well in those back to back rd games. And falcons just simply suck

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSACK View Post
    falcons just simply suck
    Their three opponents in their losses have 1 loss amongst, and that came in a head to head. Getting healthy. Have sucked DNE will suck.

Snowball

The line is a sharp trap.

BIGSACK

Patriots defense now very overrated, on Monday night both Julio jones and roddy white are not 100%, they were questionable before the game. week 1 they played ej Manuel in his first nfl game, then they played the jets and josh freeman, last week the falcons couldn't run the ball on anyone, and top 2 receivers were injuries and the patriots got burned by tony Gonzales. This week aj green and jermine Gresham will put up big numbers on the patriots and also bengals has maybe the best defense the patriots face this year. So easy pick for me, bengals

Snowball

Patriots defense now very overrated, on Monday night both Julio jones and roddy white are not 100%, they were questionable before the game. week 1 they played ej Manuel in his first nfl game, then they played the jets and josh freeman, last week the falcons couldn't run the ball on anyone, and top 2 receivers were injuries and the patriots got burned by tony Gonzales. This week aj green and jermine Gresham will put up big numbers on the patriots and also bengals has maybe the best defense the patriots face this year. So easy pick for me, bengals
    yup ! easy pick ! Bungles to beat Patriots ! uh huh. yup !

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Lets see...bengals lost to browns and patriots beat hawks on the road.

You would think patriots would be favoured in this game right?

The books are tipping their hands here...bengals will win.

Losing wilfork was huge for them.

BIGSACK

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    yup ! easy pick ! Bungles to beat Patriots ! uh huh. yup !
    Why u taking the patriots +3 with so much juice? If u think they r gonna win just take the money line pussy

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Only a complete novice would be on the Patriots in this spot. Comeon snowball you have over 9K posts and your pushing the worst play of the entire week. Come on guey.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i kind of dozed off during the ATL/NE game but didnt wilfork get hurt early in the game and NE still won?

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

That's a lot of juice to pay, but should at least push.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Good teaser number, play that instead of buying points. Otherwise ML & spread should be fine too. NE>CIN

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots should be favored.
    Vince Wilfork being out ? Like I'm supposed to be worried
    about the lack of a starting DT against the Bengals ?
    This is a gift at +1.5 line. I only bought 1.5 to round out to +3
    because it's accessible early here at -145 which is fine with me.
    Large play.
    why do you think the Pats should be favored on the road here?

EXPLAIN

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    why do you think the Pats should be favored on the road here?

EXPLAIN
    Well, it's a small technical point. Moving the line from +1 to -1 wouldn't be that amazing.

Smittyy
    Smittyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

Quote Originally Posted by djmano View Post
    i kind of dozed off during the ATL/NE game but didnt wilfork get hurt early in the game and NE still won?
    Yup Wilfork got injured early in the 1st quarter and the pats still dominated that game.
    I like the pats again this week..especially with the addition of Amendola

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I liked the patriots initially too but i am probably going to pass, seems like a classic trap.

Snowball

guys it's only wednesday and the line has already gone from Pats +1.5
    to pk. That's 1.5 pt move. Yes I bought 1.5 to +3 because it's a field goal
    and at -145 I didn't think that was big juice.. -145 isn't bad at all, I took the FG
    while I could.. if I was making the bet now at pk I wouldn't buy 3 pts I would go
    pk/ml...... I have my entire current BR on this play.
    as I said before the line is/was a "sharp trap" - those on Bengals think they are
    sharp and think Vegas is tipping them off, ya right.. Vegas is sucking you in
    like a piece of bad ass.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

No Wilfork is huge. Sounds like Amendola will be back, Gronk sounds 50/50 at best. What is up with Bengals secondary? Are they gonna get Leon Hall and Reggie Nelson back?

slacker00

I have my entire current BR on this play.
    Dang. Money management. I'm taking NE, but anything can happen in the NFL.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Dang. Money management. I'm taking NE, but anything can happen in the NFL.
    Not a big deal. I have supreme confidence in my NFL capping abilities.
    Went from $50 to $460 in two weeks, would have been $1000 if Atlanta beat
    New England (they didn't, and they suck). Went all in on Saints MNF, crushed it,
    back all-in on Pats here, will have $675 if it hits.. $50 to $675 in 3 NFL weeks ain't bad.
    Still up thousands from last year's superbowl. I'll turn this $675 into $6000 in 2-3 weeks.
    Probably end the season up 10k+

BIGSACK

Turned 50 to 460.... This has to tell people something about your overall ability, I feel truly sorry for u unless u r still under 18... u had a good run with 50 bucks, but its not going to last for 16 wk plus the playoffs. Paying that much juice so u might have a tie if they win and definitely not enough pay out, ur logic is completely flawed and this is probably why u only started with 50

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I would love for the Pats to get this win but if I had to go all in, I would have against Atlanta not this game.

Either way, best of luck. I hope Pats win!

banger
    banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Bengals will win big, too much travel for the patriot, they just don't usually don't do well in those back to back rd games. And falcons just simply suck
    18-7 SU & 16-8-1 ATS in the 2nd of b2b road games, is that not doing well? please get your facts right.

Snowball

Turned 50 to 460.... This has to tell people something about your overall ability, I feel truly sorry for u unless u r still under 18... u had a good run with 50 bucks, but its not going to last for 16 wk plus the playoffs. Paying that much juice so u might have a tie if they win and definitely not enough pay out, ur logic is completely flawed and this is probably why u only started with 50
    You don't get it. Starting with 50 bucks is what winners do. We don't plow all our former winning from other sports into a new NFL season. Starting with 50 bucks and getting into high hundreds within the first month is where you want to be. It's a 16 game season and playoffs.
    The name of this game is starting with a small deposit and making it a formidable
    sum quickly. I would rather have 450 in my hands than 2k in yours. I have been betting football since 1986 and don't need a lesson.
    Heck, I'll keep this thread going all year and show you how its done.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

You don't get it. Starting with 50 bucks is what winners do. We don't plow all our former winning from other sports into a new NFL season. Starting with 50 bucks and getting into high hundreds within the first month is where you want to be. It's a 16 game season and playoffs.
    The name of this game is starting with a small deposit and making it a formidable
    sum quickly. I would rather have 450 in my hands than 2k in yours. I have been betting football since 1986 and don't need a lesson.
    Starting with 50 bucks is what winners do??

Southbayrider
    Southbayrider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

nowball,
    what's going on Man? I'm new to sports betting. Huge NFL fan. I know my teams but a noob when it comes to betting. I play poker but have never done the sports betting thing besides betting on a few games here and there with my buds. Do you know of any resources/websites i should check out to learn how to bet? Any advice man? How have you made money profitably over the years?
    Thanks man and

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Southbayrider View Post
    nowball,
    what's going on Man? I'm new to sports betting. Huge NFL fan. I know my teams but a noob when it comes to betting. I play poker but have never done the sports betting thing besides betting on a few games here and there with my buds. Do you know of any resources/websites i should check out to learn how to bet? Any advice man? How have you made money profitably over the years?
    Thanks man and
    yes, I'm net up on sports gambling over the years. A site you should have on your go-list
    is Covers.com. Still, if you're really this new to sports betting, the best thing you can do
    is go to Amazon Books and just run a search on sports betting and do some reading.

skeet96707
    skeet96707's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Please do

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

The line is a sharp trap.

YoumadB
    YoumadB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I don't see why there s even a debate about this game. Vegas still underestimate the Pats for they have no receivers to throw to and blah blah blah..but Pats have Brady, the guy can just chuck the ball around to the no names on the field and still get it done. BB is going to coach them up again on D. I believe Atlanta has better O then Cincif but look how Pats D shut them down for 3.5 quarters. Pats still have one of best OL in NFl and they ll pound rock again with their 3 backs this week and dink and dunk there through Cincin stout D. It s the Pat that is being undervalue here and vice versa on Bengals. 27-21 Pats

BIGSACK

Sure u r a great winner in life to start betting with 50. And ur goal is to turn it to 10k? Keep posting and I will give u another 10k for all ur picks this and next year if u can actually accomplish that.
    what u don't get is the concept of risk-reward, u r paying a lot juice that significantly reduces your winning, and u don't even realize it. Perhaps due to ur lack of education? put it simple for, the patriots will probably win if they cover the +3, and u r effectively surrendering about 30% of the potential winning to ur book. u can argue that patriots won't possibly lose by more than 3 to the bengals, but I think only about 20% of all nfl games r decided by 3 or less.

DoctorX79
    DoctorX79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Pats !

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

My heart say Pats, I like Pats early when see the line on Monday after work, but thinking public will be on Pats too, I may pass this one.

But if the line moves a bit more, I will take Cincin with no doubt. Maybe Pats +2 or 2.5 on Sunday.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

wow

Southbayrider
    Southbayrider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

any specific books you recommend snowball

12 Last