Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Week 5 need opinions

Carolina -1.5
    Denver -6.5
    Seahawks -2.5
    Saints +1

After watching all these teams play their previous games I can't see any of these losing. Can Arizona score? Do the colts have the proper defense to stop marshawn lynch? Is Denver a trap? How can you back Chicago here?

Really need some positive reinforcement here I've been break even for weeks.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pretty damn easy to back bears if ya ask me...saints can be run on so forte will carve them up, think bears offensive scheme will be far more successful vs ryans d than anyone has been thus far, and in general saints on the road on grass arnt all that special..

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Sounds good might have to take that one off. Any thoughts on the other three? 2 of the lines have moved already so I think I made the right moves....

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

going with all away favorites can be risky, liking the denver -6.5, panthers -1.5 seems pretty good to depending on which cards team shows up.
    not really loving the seahawks pick in indy, there not playing great away and indy has been a monster lately. Then regarding the saints/bears game this one is a toss up to me, its in chicago they need a big bounce back game after that slaughtering in detorit, saints are coming off a big win at home, wouldnt touch this game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Sounds good might have to take that one off. Any thoughts on the other three? 2 of the lines have moved already so I think I made the right moves....
    im not a huge fan of short road favs so honestly sea and panthers not exactly my fav type plays, think seachickens skating on thin ice in these road gms and now they b2b on the road with early starts, not a great spot. i know 1 thing, luck wont throw the gm away like schaub's sorry ass did, not sure if indy's d is good enough tho, but do think that will be a tough gm... hate panthers are playing zona cause both are teams i like to bet..

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Much prefer the Bears Saints over 47.5. 50/50 call on a side here but I think there's much more value in the over.

Also like Giants Philly under. Not a play on your board and I think people will be all over the Philly over here, but the Giants haven't done anything to warrant a total in the 50s.