dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Which 4-0 team lose in WK 5?

NE, DEN, KC, NO, or SEA?

Interestingly, all of them will play on the road. I expect at least 2 teams to lose next wk.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

No doubt, not a single one of them has an easy game next week.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Saints

dnwjdl

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Saints
    I think Saints will lose next week, too. Chiefs and Hawks might lose, too.

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

They can all lose, but from most to least likely NO, NE, KC, DEN & SEA TIE

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSACK View Post
    They can all lose, but from most to least likely NO, NE, KC, DEN & SEA TIE
    Agree, but Sea's more likely to lose than Den.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

saints gonna lose, pats might lose, sea might lose, doubt den loses, really doubt kc loses w fitzpatrick playing qb for titans, maybe if locker was playing..

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

only Saints, all others are good for week 6.

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    No doubt, not a single one of them has an easy game next week.
    Den too easy

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    saints gonna lose, pats might lose, sea might lose, doubt den loses, really doubt kc loses w fitzpatrick playing qb for titans, maybe if locker was playing..
    sigh.. you may be right.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

All of them are gonna win

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    sigh.. you may be right.
    id be on titans if locker didnt get hurt but kc d vs fitzpatrick? no thanx.. good news for y'all is it appears locker injury inst nearly as bad as 1st thought..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    not a chance..

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

not a chance..
    1 is a huge favorite 2 are moderate favorites and the other 2 are coinflips. All are playing underachieving teams with the exception of new england and seattle and all of them are playing very, very well. im not parlaying them but id say there is a slight chance.

dnwjdl

id be on titans if locker didnt get hurt but kc d vs fitzpatrick? no thanx.. good news for y'all is it appears locker injury inst nearly as bad as 1st thought..
    When a starting QB is out, public overreacts and pounds the other team. Just like the CLE/MIN game in wk 3 or PIT/MIN in wk4. Surprisingly, more often than not, they somehow find a way to cover. I still like titans to win.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 is a huge favorite 2 are moderate favorites and the other 2 are coinflips. All are playing underachieving teams with the exception of new england and seattle and all of them are playing very, very well. im not parlaying them but id say there is a slight chance.
    LOL!!!! I would love to see you TRY to parlay SEATTLE and COLTS

petey5
    petey5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17001

I think NE and KC lose this week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    When a starting QB is out, public overreacts and pounds the other team. Just like the CLE/MIN game in wk 3 or PIT/MIN in wk4. Surprisingly, more often than not, they somehow find a way to cover. I still like titans to win.
    im not much of a over reactor, in fact was all over brownies in min...i have my doubts titans offense would have performed well against this kc d with locker, w fitzpatrick i have serious doubts, that said kc can be run on so it wouldnt shock me if cj2ypc finally had a strong gm and i think ten defense can keep it close. i dont think the line over reacted all that much, prob went form ten being 1/2 point favs to kc being the short fav as opposed to the cle/min gm where that line went nuts all cause a guy that avg 3.5 ypc got traded and a shitty qb got replaced? far as the min/pit gm i didnt touch cause i hate extra factors ie london gm but i doubt ppl bet pit cause of cassel starting over ponder as i dont think anyone saw that as much of a downgrade..i prob wont bet kc cause i hate short road favs in general but i do think they win..

2daBank

slight chance sure but incredibly doubtful based on the matchups if ya ask me..

saints are not all that great away from home on grass and bears coming off a tough loss a good spot, not to mention the fact forte will carve up saints d..

sea playing b2b weeks in a early gm out of their time zone and have been skating by in these road gms with gifts from the other team, deangalo williams fumbles going in for the winning score in carolina in week 1, that sorry pos schaub ruined my day sunday throwing a pick 6 when all hou had to do was hand off and punt and they win that gm..not sure how much i trust indys defense but i know luck wont make the same stupid decisions to cost his team the gm..

with wolfork out cincy should be able to run on the pats and bungals d is very good, cincy another team off a bad loss and good enough to bounce back here against a pats team that really has no business being undefeated..

just based on styles id expect titans to hang around with kc, not sure if they beat them but should be tight, kc caught a break w locker out but they do struggle to stop the run..

i think romo has the kind of gunslinger mentality that will keep dal around against den but im certainly not gonna say dal dysfunctional asses win, although they do typically preform well as dogs..think over much better play than a side tho cause im not fading petyon right now...

i think i can actually make a strong case for at least 3 going down, obviously ive been wrong plenty in my life and unfortunately i will be many more times but i just dont see all of them winning and think at least 2 will fall..

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

slight chance sure but incredibly doubtful based on the matchups if ya ask me..

saints are not all that great away from home on grass and bears coming off a tough loss a good spot, not to mention the fact forte will carve up saints d..

sea playing b2b weeks in a early gm out of their time zone and have been skating by in these road gms with gifts from the other team, deangalo williams fumbles going in for the winning score in carolina in week 1, that sorry pos schaub ruined my day sunday throwing a pick 6 when all hou had to do was hand off and punt and they win that gm..not sure how much i trust indys defense but i know luck wont make the same stupid decisions to cost his team the gm..

with wolfork out cincy should be able to run on the pats and bungals d is very good, cincy another team off a bad loss and good enough to bounce back here against a pats team that really has no business being undefeated..

just based on styles id expect titans to hang around with kc, not sure if they beat them but should be tight, kc caught a break w locker out but they do struggle to stop the run..

i think romo has the kind of gunslinger mentality that will keep dal around against den but im certainly not gonna say dal dysfunctional asses win, although they do typically preform well as dogs..think over much better play than a side tho cause im not fading petyon right now...

i think i can actually make a strong case for at least 3 going down, obviously ive been wrong plenty in my life and unfortunately i will be many more times but i just dont see all of them winning and think at least 2 will fall..
    this man make good informations!

who make wins? is nfl! only the coin have the wisdoms!

all the fanatics make converstaions on all the game like the bitch in centers of shopping. nfl make mans in to the gossip bitches! is fun, no?

remembers! is coin have the wisdoms!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    this man make good informations!

who make wins? is nfl! only the coin have the wisdoms!

all the fanatics make converstaions on all the game like the bitch in centers of shopping. nfl make mans in to the gossip bitches! is fun, no?

remembers! is coin have the wisdoms!
    you crack me up bro, all your post funny ass hell..you right all the info, talk, stats really means jack shit from week to week in the nfl..all i can do is hope that my methods are sound and i get lucky more times than not..

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Saints and Seahawks, not convinced about any of these teams on the road

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Saints most likely to lose

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I think all 5 may lose. I parlayed TEN-CHI-DAL-CIN-IND MLs and got 67-1 odds. Micro risk to win 1 unit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I think all 5 may lose. I parlayed TEN-CHI-DAL-CIN-IND MLs and got 67-1 odds. Micro risk to win 1 unit.
    i def think that more likely than them all winning..round robin prob end up working out better ..

Smittyy
    Smittyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

denver goes down this weekend

Smittyy
    Smittyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

sikeeee...

denver 35 dallas 24

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smittyy View Post
    sikeeee...

denver 35 dallas 24
    i have it anywhere from 37-27 to 34-30..either way ya slice it over where im at..

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

I don't understand how the pats r getting points for the second week in a row...I pounded em last week +3. Shoulda taken ml. Probably do the same thing this week...

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints and Pats go down this week.

dnwjdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Saints and Pats go down this week.
    I don't know about these Bengals. Pats or pass for me.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Just to update: The Patriots and Seahawks lost in week 5.

The Bronco's, Saints and Chiefs remain undefeated at 5-0.