mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Titans are a HUGE fade for the next few weeks. then a HUGE tail past the Bye week

Really have my eyes on this team as a strong fade, then a strong tail past the bye week.

Yes, Locker is for real. Controls the game. Limits mistakes, keeps the pace of the game to the liking of Titans and control the field position. Puts defense in good situations, and they have been executing.

His mobility is going to be missed GREATLY. He runs for first downs, makes things happen.

Fitzpatrick isnt a bad backup, however, he turns the ball over way to much.

FADE
    Home vs KCity
    @ San Fran
    Home vs Seattle.

BYE week

TAIL (if locker is back)
    @ st louis
    vs jacksonville
    vs colts
    @ oakland
    @ indy

mikew
    mikew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

are you fading/tailing the quarterback or the opponents?

i dont think it matters whether Locker plays vs KC,SF,SEA. and i think Fitzpatrick can get the job done vs STL and JAX

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Huge titans fan here, and I won't be fading them, because I could never fade my team. But I won't bet on them ats until Locker is back. Fitz will bring the offense down.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    are you fading/tailing the quarterback or the opponents?

i dont think it matters whether Locker plays vs KC,SF,SEA. and i think Fitzpatrick can get the job done vs STL and JAX
    Like JM17 said, Fitz will bring the offense done. They are a team that limits field position, controls the game, makes the plays, moves the chains, puts their defense in good situations and they get the job done from there. They SHOULD (and I do not use that word lightly) be 4-0. (Granted San Diego win evens it out)

The situation is tough for them, but the way Locker has been playing he will have a big impact (most importantly, UNDERVALUED, impact as the public will UNDERVALUE the quarterback change)

Fitzpatrick simply is too turnover prone and lacks the same mobility, play making abilities and decision making skills that locker inherits, which are huge to the game plan of the Titans.

I hope I'm wrong, i love this team and love Locker and it would be a shame if he comes back to a team that has been depleted for the year due to his absence for weeks.