IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Sunday/Monday Dogs

Jaguars, Cardinals, Buffalo, Browns, Eagles, and Dolphins.

These 6 dogs look the most appealing to me. Maybe the Giants, but KC hasn't played since Thursday night. I also like Eagles because they played TNF and have more rest. Cardinals look appealing because of the huge mess in TB right now. Ravens should win, i like them, however this line of -3.5 looks mighty similar to the Panthers a few weeks ago. Maybe ravens win 16-17? Browns looks super tasty. Getting over 3pts in division game at home, cincy coming off 2 huge wins, and hoyer looked great. Big defensive match up between these 2 teams. Eagles cover more when a dog and getting +11 is alot of points. Oak scored 21 points and Eagles can surely add on top of that to cover a 27-35 game. Dolphins is the hardest, but playing on MNF everyone brings their A game. Dolphins just play well as road dogs and Wallace is a speedy threat. Saints dont make it easy one though, Saints 24-21.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

3/6 dogs cover and win SU so far. Eagles and Dolphins next to cover i hope!

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Eagles got that a s s whooped like most of our Philly teams. On to MNF where i like the Dolphins +7 to finish up the doggy selection. TBO this was my least favorite of my dogs, however, im really impressed with MIA defense this year. Saints also have a great defense and we may see a slow game for once in the SUPER DOME!