MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints Host the Dolphins

With Payton suspended for the 2012 season as a result of Bountygate, the Saints were more proficient offensively last year than they have been so far this year. They averaged 28.8 points and 410.9 yards per game, compared to 23.3 points and 404.3 yards this year. While turnover is a constant in the NFL, few of the Saints’ offensive weapons have changed since that 2009 season title team, from receivers Lance Moore, Robert Meacham and Marques Colston to running back Pierre Thomas. Those new to the team since then, such as tight end Jimmy Graham and running back Darren Sproles, are upgrades over their predecessors.Miami ranks 11th out of 32 teams in the NFL in total scoring at 24.7 points per game, surprisingly ahead of such teams as the Patriots, Falcons, Texans, Colts and Monday night’s opponent, the Saints. Although three games is less than a quarter of the season, it’s worth noting the Dolphins finished last season 27th in scoring at only 18.0 points per game. Dolphins face an uphill battle to keep it going this week when they face a New Orleans Saints team that is taking notice with its new aggressive 3-4 defense that is bringing pressure from all angle. Tannehill will be under pressure with lots blitz's which are attributed part to the offensive line and partly to the young quarterback's tendency to hold the football too long. My bet early for opener Saints at home fired-up 3-0 at dome will cover -5 1/2 my bet was early with the opener. The line has moved to -6 1/2 and "my option" Saints will win by 8 or more points at home.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Backspacers
    Backspacers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Careful they are due for letdown

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by Backspacers View Post
    Why isn't Miami due a let down? They've won and covered their last 3. NO W all 3 but only covered 2 of the 3.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Backspacers View Post
    Yeah, who woulda thought they'd beat the falcons in atlanta last week. Prime letdown spot.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

They haven't faced a stout defence like Miami's so far, and Miami hasn't beat anybody on the road yet. Comparing last season's Dolphins to this years is pointless, as they are so much improved it's like a different team.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

^ They played in Miami... And Maimi was getting beat down up until 2H, where if you watched all Atlantas games this year they've been struggling to finish games and let the other team come back in which Miami and NO did. Saints playing like they always have, playing down to lesser opponents.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

For starters Backspacers, wizard1183 and OTL!!!!! Drew Brees' stats -- namely his player rating (91.4) -- trail Ryan Tannehill's (94.3), according to NFL.com. While the margin of difference is ever so slight, stats"bean-counters"use the rating to show which quarterback is getting it done - or not. Tannehill who tends to linger in the pocket beyond his shelf life, will be under pressure with lots blitz's which are attributed part to the offensive line and partly to the young quarterback's tendency to hold the football too long. Tannehill will have to depend on receivers coming up big like Rishard Matthews did Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons in the 3rd quarter. Brees at home going for 4-0 and dolphins on road with young quarterback Tannehill,facing another 3-0 team with fired- up coach in my option is steal at -5 1/2 or even- 6 1/2

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Saints are sitting on a good teaser number.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

good teaser and Miami ML.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

YES THEY ARE SLACKER HAWKS [ MY OTHER THREAD THIS WEEK] AND BET PARLAY AND A TEASE WITH MY STRAGHT BET>> HAWKS A PICK AND SAINTS -5 1/2

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

The Saints young defense has improved...Saints roll at home

MR.HARRYtheHAT

With Payton suspended for the 2012 season as a result of Bountygate, the Saints were more proficient offensively last year than they have been so far this year. They averaged 28.8 points and 410.9 yards per game, compared to 23.3 points and 404.3 yards this year. While turnover is a constant in the NFL, few of the Saints’ offensive weapons have changed since that 2009 season title team, from receivers Lance Moore, Robert Meacham and Marques Colston to running back Pierre Thomas. Those new to the team since then, such as tight end Jimmy Graham and running back Darren Sproles, are upgrades over their predecessors.Miami ranks 11th out of 32 teams in the NFL in total scoring at 24.7 points per game, surprisingly ahead of such teams as the Patriots, Falcons, Texans, Colts and Monday night’s opponent, the Saints. Although three games is less than a quarter of the season, it’s worth noting the Dolphins finished last season 27th in scoring at only 18.0 points per game. Dolphins face an uphill battle to keep it going this week when they face a New Orleans Saints team that is taking notice with its new aggressive 3-4 defense that is bringing pressure from all angle. Tannehill will be under pressure with lots blitz's which are attributed part to the offensive line and partly to the young quarterback's tendency to hold the football too long. My bet early for opener Saints at home fired-up 3-0 at dome will cover -5 1/2 my bet was early with the opener. The line has moved to -6 1/2 and "my option" Saints will win by 8 or more points at home.
    Saints offense is Excellent but the defense is night-and-day compared to last year. It’s No. 4 in total yardage and No. 4 against the pass. In 2012, it was No. 32 in total yardage. Rob Ryan’s 3-4 conversion has gone well in their new 3-4 defensive scheme this season, but he’s done more than just alter the look of this defense. Ryan has changed the look,the feel, the speed, the attitude, and he has brought more success, much quicker than anyone could have imagined.
    My Prediction: Saints, 30-20. Tannehill is coming, but Drew Brees is the master with more experience then Tannehill. Rob Ryans 3-4 defensive scheme will win this game for Saints at home in very loud dome.

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

[quote=MR.HARRYtheHAT;19747266]With Payton suspended for the 2012 season as a result of Bountygate, the Saints were more proficient offensively last year than they have been so far this year. They averaged 28.8 points and 410.9 yards per game, compared to 23.3 points and 404.3 yards this year. While turnover is a constant in the NFL, few of the Saints’ offensive weapons have changed since that 2009 season title team, from receivers Lance Moore, Robert Meacham and Marques Colston to running back Pierre Thomas. Those new to the team since then, such as tight end Jimmy Graham and running back Darren Sproles, are upgrades over their predecessors.Miami ranks 11th out of 32 teams in the NFL in total scoring at 24.7 points per game, surprisingly ahead of such teams as the Patriots, Falcons, Texans, Colts and Monday night’s opponent, the Saints. Although three games is less than a quarter of the season, it’s worth noting the Dolphins finished last season 27th in scoring at only 18.0 points per game. Dolphins face an uphill battle to keep it going this week when they face a New Orleans Saints team that is taking notice with its new aggressive 3-4 defense that is bringing pressure from all angle. Tannehill will be under pressure with lots blitz's which are attributed part to the offensive line and partly to the young quarterback's tendency to hold the football too long. My bet early for opener Saints at home fired-up 3-0 at dome will cover -5 1/2 my bet was early with the opener. The line has moved to -6 1/2 and "my option" Saints will win by 8 or more points at home.

Drew Brees in my option is in the small class of elite NFL quarterbacks along with Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Both 3-0 teams have exceeded expectations thus far, but Drew Brees can pass on the Dolphins’ defense, and that is a formula for victory. and a Miami meltdown after its 3-0 start would be no great surprise. Ryan Tannehill has been sacked too often this season and Rob Ryan loves to bring the heat, which could force Tannehill into hasty decisions.The Saints are underrated and might be the second-best team in the NFC. A Miami team with multiple injuries will look respectable, but New Orleans will prevail.My bet early for opener Saints at home fired-up 3-0 at dome will cover -5 1/2 straight bet was early with the opener. The line has moved to -6 1/2 and "my option" Saints will win by 8 or more points at home. I also have a 2 game parley with the Seahawks which is win for me and 6 point teaser on both ends too.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT