t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Peyton Manning does not impress me

This gushing over Peyton is really out of control lately. You would think he was the second coming of Jesus.

I seriously don't see what all the hoopla is over, we've seen this before. The guy has been doing this for years. Picking apart defenses surgically, putting up gawdy numbers. Big deal. All he hardly ever does is throw short passes. The NFL has always been about making the big play in the passing game. Too bad he has a candy arm these days.

Look he's playing great I get it. But he chokes every year (except 06) and repeatedly comes up small in the big moment.

All you dopes and can keep jerking off along with ESPN to king Peyton. I'm not impressed. Yawn.

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Jealousy is a female trait.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 11 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser, GunShard, J_smiff, TheRifleman, wikkidinsane, trevlyn1983, GoDeViLs, JMon, C-Gold, balls2wall, and cant call it

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I feel this way about dump-off, checkdown brady, but at least he shows up in post season.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

We feel the same way about you, wizzle. And the only "dopes" are the people watching ESPN all day. I can't say that I've seen any of this "gushing".

Cheers.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

twizzle = lakerboy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    twizzle = lakerboy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Jealousy is a female trait.
    this.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i hate peyton and his fake ass persona but you have issues bro, the dude is really good and has so many weapons it not even funny, he has a little more zip than last yr (prob hgh, not hating im all for it) and can pick apart almost any defense, in the afc you really hoping bungals become real and his arm wilts in the cold or they going to the superbowl cause cincy d the only thing i see remotely good enough to slow them down right now. kc d maybe could slow him but caption checkdown i cant buy in that gm..

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Unreal lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Off course he doesn't get impressed by Peyton. He had Sam Bradford, Chris Givens, Tavon Austin and Jared Cook ranked as the best offensive players in their positions when the Rams played and Falcons.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This gushing over Peyton is really out of control lately. You would think he was the second coming of Jesus.

I seriously don't see what all the hoopla is over, we've seen this before. The guy has been doing this for years. Picking apart defenses surgically, putting up gawdy numbers. Big deal. All he hardly ever does is throw short passes. The NFL has always been about making the big play in the passing game. Too bad he has a candy arm these days.

Look he's playing great I get it. But he chokes every year (except 06) and repeatedly comes up small in the big moment.

All you dopes and can keep jerking off along with ESPN to king Peyton. I'm not impressed. Yawn.
    Yes, he's been great before. I think everyone's just amazed he was able to come back from that injury and hasn't missed a beat.

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

not impressed by peyton

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

he's always been known as the best "regular season" QB. being 9-11 in the post season is definitely a let down considering what he does during the season.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm sure he's losing sleep over your rebuke
    Points Awarded:

face gave Dirty Sanchez 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I feel this way about dump-off, checkdown brady, but at least he shows up in post season.

does he?

check his record since spygate..

I think a lot of people need this reality check

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Peyton Manning is one of the best quarterbacks of all times when the most accurate pastors of all times he would've won the Super Bowl easily lash year but his defense screwed up he will go 13 and three again this year and incredible winning percentage

brooks85

and really it's silly to judge a QB by playoff record, this isn't golf. I guess Mark Sanchez will be a HOF with his playoff record.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    he's always been known as the best "regular season" QB. being 9-11 in the post season is definitely a let down considering what he does during the season.
    this is the point of the whole argument I believe. Wouldnr shock me if he choked it away one last time to some half ass AFC team

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

good thing no one gives a fuk whether op is impressed or not

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Who does impress you? Mike Vick?

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    does he?

check his record since spygate..

I think a lot of people need this reality check
    I honestly am not sure what you're getting at here. You do realize that his record (and his stats) are quite a bit better since spygate than it was before, don't you? Now if you're talking about Super Bowls instead of his record, then you may have a point, but even then you certainly can't argue they haven't been in contention over the past 6 years.

BriGuy

and really it's silly to judge a QB by playoff record, this isn't golf. I guess Mark Sanchez will be a HOF with his playoff record.
    Why do you say it's silly to judge a QB by what he does in the post season? You think Joe Montana is so universally revered because of his regular season stats? The guy barely broke 40,000 yards, compared to Marino who broke 60,000.

It is because he is a 4 time champion that he is rightfully seen as among the best ever.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fade Peyton after bye weeks. Counter-intuitive, but if he is given too much time to prepare, he overdo's it.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

It's fun seeing the Manning face in a big game.

You know they'll lose again this after they go 13-3 or 14-2 or some shit.

Maybe he'll get injured since I have his MVP bet at good odds.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

That Montana fraud did the same thing IMO.

Took a while but we all figured him out as well.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    I honestly am not sure what you're getting at here. You do realize that his record (and his stats) are quite a bit better since spygate than it was before, don't you? Now if you're talking about Super Bowls instead of his record, then you may have a point, but even then you certainly can't argue they haven't been in contention over the past 6 years.

Honestly, it is not that confusing. Look at brady's playoff record since spygate, its under .500....

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

It's really funny some of the reactions from some of you in here.

Why are some of you so mad? Very defensive I noticed.

Tatddy you are impressed by me that's why you follow me around

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Peyton Manning is one of the best quarterbacks of all times when the most accurate pastors of all times he would've won the Super Bowl easily lash year but his defense screwed up
    Not to mention his interception in overtime. Denver was spotted 2 touchdowns on kick returns.

BriGuy

Honestly, it is not that confusing. Look at brady's playoff record since spygate, its under .500....
    Actually it isn't, but why let facts get in the way of your ignorance?. The guy's overall record is actually better post-Spygate than it was pre-Spygate. Simple fact of the matter is that the Belichick/Brady Patriots have been to 5 Super Bowls and are 3-2. All 5 of those games could easily have gone either way. They are 2 plays away from being 5-0 - and they are 3 plays away from being 0-5. Any suggestion that the post-spygate Patriots are significantly worse than the pre-spygate Patriots is an opinion based in obscene ignorance. Furthermore, since we're talking about Brady, the offense has been RIDICULOUSLY better post-spygate. So it's pretty idiotic to say Brady has gotten worse since spygate.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 09-26-13 at 08:08 PM.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Only A Douchebag Would Not Be Impressed With Payton Manning. One Of The Best Ever Kids. Learn The Game Then Post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

why the thread... did he take away Brady's record for most TD in first 3 games? LOL

picks apart defenses.... that means exactly what you then criticized. he can do it... he doesn't have to get the huge 50 yard completions but he WILL get them if you give him the right defense.

fukkn idiot thread

if you haven't been making money off Peyton this season then I guess you got a reason to hate

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    It's fun seeing the Manning face in a big game.

You know they'll lose again this after they go 13-3 or 14-2 or some shit.

Maybe he'll get injured since I have his MVP bet at good odds.
    Super Bowl losers to Flacco and got steamrolled @ home by the Colts

how about the kap face? is he thinking... I'm a 1 season fluke and will never get to this game again

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

The people who defend manning layed 9.5 last year over balty in the playoffs. He has a superbowl at least but the guy has just been downright brutal in big games in the nfl and in college. He will be the reason denver won't win this year but his lovers will come out and say " well they wouldn't have been able to make it this far without him".

1234 ... Last