Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

it truly amazes me

as i read the forums..the one game im getting this entire weekend...is the patriots. i cant believe how many people are on ATL. yeah theyre good at home...but are people really betting against brady and belichick? this game and probably the game against denver will the be the only time pats get points. pats will destroy atl. roddy white aint shit with his ankle injury..so they need to stop julio jones and tony gonzalez? pats D isnt as bad as people think. brady makes receivers. im sorry but the pats will not lose this game

pats ml

pats points

pats in the over

pats team total.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

brady last on my fade list. also falcons kick a lot of field goals instead of extra points it seems like. no idea though, good luck
    Patriots are 16-8 ATS on the road vs. NFC opponents since 2001.
    Tom Brady is 150-49 as a starter (114-80 ATS).
    Tom Brady is 9-4 ATS in domes.
    Tom Brady is 16-7 ATS as an underdog since 2003.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pats d aint bad but they dont have anyone who checking julio.. face you gave us bradys gaudy numbers how about matty ice home record? what wr has brady made? the last good 1 he had was welker and he seems to be doing fine w/o him last i checked. you act like pats never lose, seems to me they lose 5 or so gms every yr just about. they been struggling vs a sharmin soft schedule while atl been playing good teams, pats are the ones that have to step way up in class this week not atl...the only way this gm be a blowout is if pats get blown out, pats might win it close but you on crack if you think they coming to atl and blowing falcons out..

face

busted. i know you hate brady. but the fact remains he is good
    Matt Ryan is 25-14 ATS at home.
    Mike Smith is 18-7 ATS after a loss.

this stuff from my man walterfootball's website

(btw great write up there on this game. he says atl is banged up)
    Last edited by face; 09-27-13 at 01:25 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    busted
    screw ats seeing how there virtually no number to cover lets get the real sexy number..atl under the matty ice/smith era at home in reg season please

face

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Pats have had it easy the 1st 3 weeks.

Bills
    Jets
    Buccs

And they barely squeezed past the Bills and Jets.

Now they face a real team on the road. Looks like Gronk ISNT going to play the one after all. I think were gonna see who the Pats really are right now.

2daBank

busted. i know you hate brady. but the fact remains he is good

this stuff from my man walterfootball's website

(btw great write up there on this game. he says atl is banged up)
    you right i dont like him (nothing against him i dont like most the guys everyone fawns over), brady is good tho, you wont catch me saying otherwise...dont know who that is but id say it incredibly unfair to talk like atl is banged up when pats are decimated, amendola still out, gronk prob wont play and if he does i doubt much, vereen is out, bolen who has started taking vareens role in backfield hasnt practiced all week (although he still could play)..pats injury list is no less alarming or problematic for them than atl's is in my opinion, i hope he not actin glike sjax old ass being out a big deal cause atl ground gm looked far better last week with him gone, white gimpy but unlike pats big guns he will be on the field commanding respect..i dunno how you can talk about atl injuries and ignore pats but to each is own..

2daBank

34-5 at home,,that the number i was looking for....what more is there to say really? in a gm they kinda need more so than pats?

face

yea i'm not betting this game. as always you make some good points, and glad you asked to look that matty ice home record up, as i didn't have that
    i will just post his write up to try and be helpful. he is also wrong alot

NEW ENGLAND OFFENSE: The Patriots have had their offensive struggles this season, but things are about to change for two reasons. Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski will be back soon. It's sounding as if both will be game-time decisions. Even if they both sit out yet another week, New England's scoring attack will improve because it's not battling a tough defense for the first two in weeks. Both the Jets and Buccaneers had the personnel to bottle up the Patriots. The Falcons are too banged up to do that.

Atlanta is missing starting linebackers Sean Weatherspoon and Kroy Biermann. This forced Akeem Dent and someone named Joplo Bartu to play extensively at Miami this past Sunday. Another unknown named Paul Worrilow (wasn't he the bad guy from this past season of True Blood?) had to play a third of the snaps. The results were disastrous, as Ryan Tannehill and Lamar Miller had their way with Atlanta's defense.

Tom Brady is obviously better than Tannehill. His supporting cast isn't as good - though it's improving - so I figure the two will cancel out if Amendola and Gronkowski are sidelined again.

ATLANTA OFFENSE: The Falcons' injuries extend to this side of the ball. Steven Jackson will be out again, while left tackle Sam Baker and Roddy White are both iffy. The former is questionable, while the latter hasn't been anything more than a decoy thus far.

All three players will have a huge impact on this game. Jackson's absence will force the Falcons to go with a committee of Jacquizz Rodgers and Jason Snelling again. This worked at Miami, but the Dolphins lost several players to injury during the contest. The Patriots are a decent 15th versus the rush (3.91 YPC), so they should be able to keep Rodgers and Snelling in check.

Baker will obviously be needed to block Chandler Jones, who has three sacks in the past two weeks. White, meanwhile, would give New England's secondary, currently ranked fourth versus aerial attacks (5.83 YPA), something to worry about. As it stands now, the only major threat in the Falcon receiving corps is Julio Jones. The Patriots' defensive backfield should be able to handle one stud and other pedestrian players.

2daBank

both amendola and gronk are listed as doubtful (amedola for sure not playing and i really kinda doubt gronk does cause it really makes sense to sit him to me) so why he even brings them up i dunno cause it feels misleading, white for sure playing, and jackson is all but irrelevant if you ask me..i agree with him pats will have some success on offense but i think his writeup is incredible misleading in many ways, pats defensive backfield has faced two rookie qbs and josh freeman and he has the nerve to call atl's offense pedestrian? that fukkin ballsy! bad enough he kinda shading things with pats dbs(there some advanced metrics not nearly as agreeable as this guy is) fine more power to him but how missing jackson is a big deal when snelling and rodgers are more than capable w/o him is beyond me? lamar miller had 62 yards and 49 came on one run while he acting like atl run d was shredded? in fact atl dominated that gm on the ground statistically and overall as i watched cause i was lucky to cash with mia..i dunno i think from reading that the dude is way off base and says some misleading shit to sway ya to his side, i mean it the nfl so not like i know or pats cant win but his reasoning is flawed as hell...

Jotoole0821

never bet against brady and belichick. i know theres alot of time left..not saying its over...but national televised game with tom brady playing? come on

Jotoole0821

everyone who picked ATL because of matt ryans home record..lol pathetic

Jotoole0821

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    as i read the forums..the one game im getting this entire weekend...is the patriots. i cant believe how many people are on ATL. yeah theyre good at home...but are people really betting against brady and belichick? this game and probably the game against denver will the be the only time pats get points. pats will destroy atl. roddy white aint shit with his ankle injury..so they need to stop julio jones and tony gonzalez? pats D isnt as bad as people think. brady makes receivers. im sorry but the pats will not lose this game

pats ml

pats points

pats in the over

pats team total
    too easy

Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

$$$$$$$$. Time to withdraw