greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

How do you not take Arizona this weekend?

Bucs looked like shit and single handily cost me big the first week. Starting a rookie QB and Arizona has looked respectable the first 3 weeks. Very much a live road dog this weekend.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Starting a rookie QB and Arizona has looked respectable the first 3 weeks. Very much a live road dog this weekend.
    I don't think you need to go much further than this. ARI D way overrated losing RHJr and now with all the injuries, but fading a rook that didn't look that good in college and is only a household name because people were scrounging for QB names in the last class seems like free money. Carson Palmer is at least a capable QB.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont like the potential for zona to get run all over in this gm, or the fact tampa's d could totally shut them down..i get fading glennon the kid is garbage but i could turn and handoff 50 times and somewhere in the middle hit a deep shot or 2..

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dont like the potential for zona to get run all over in this gm, or the fact tampa's d could totally shut them down..i get fading glennon the kid is garbage but i could turn and handoff 50 times and somewhere in the middle hit a deep shot or 2..
    Could happen, but I think more likely storyline is this is a close game marred by a few Glennon mistakes. We're getting 3 points and I trust Palmer to be able to at least keep this bet alive til the final whistle, with the ability to come from behind as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    Could happen, but I think more likely storyline is this is a close game marred by a few Glennon mistakes. We're getting 3 points and I trust Palmer to be able to at least keep this bet alive til the final whistle, with the ability to come from behind as well.
    he didnt look very hot last week in the big easy and for improved as aints d is id still rate tampa's better.. im not touching it so hope y'all cash, i know lot of guys on zona but it just not for me. glennon a train wreck waiting to happen tho so might be straight..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Qb change

Be careful

Tampa been in most games

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723