mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

i know its not a good thing. but tomorow night's game is like stealing

Niners are easy money...
    What have the Rams done all season to be in this position? They are nothing but an overhyped defense that hasnt impress me, and they are even worse offensively. They haven't incorporated Tavon Austin in as much as they should.
    Also, they simple CANNOT run the ball and Niners are not gonna be the defense to come in and pound. They had two rough weeks, its not like there going back into SEATTLE, there going into a DOME in St louis .

Dont overthink this one. Dont get fancy. Just cash it.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Rams squeeze by an Arizona team that they should have lost too.....
    They got spanked up and down by Atlanta and backdoored that game.
    Dallas manhandled them.
    I think a neutral site this is a 6.5/7 td game i dont think theres 4 points of value in the home field here..especially on a short week..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the short week is much worse for sf than stl,,, have you seen 49ers injury report? that team has real issues, much more so than stl who's biggest problem has been terrible 1st halves (well and they allergic to demaro murry but that alwyas been the case), either way that shit fixable.. i dont play sides on thu night but not sure id feel good about laying any points with sf right now, lambs are actually better than you think much like you think sf is better than you have seen thus far..

mikeya2k
    penetrate

I just dont see it. Not in this situation, stubborn gambling is bad gambling, but I just cannot see San Fran losing. probably going to go in on the moneyline.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    I just dont see it. Not in this situation, stubborn gambling is bad gambling, but I just cannot see San Fran losing. probably going to go in on the moneyline.
    again i dont really understand what about sf has shown you they should bounce back and are this far superior team to the lambs? but im not playing it so gl..

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Thank you. I watched that whole game in week 1, im watching them get off the line, there not as bad as this stretch indicates. They have a great coach....granted fisher is solid too......however this kind of is a must win for the niners and i think there guys step up even with a few injuries.....

RIGHTON
    RIGHTON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

i definitely agree with 2daBank, you just better be careful with this one, sf has shown absolutely nothing this year scoring 3 and 7 points in their last 2 games. it appears to me they can't score, at least st louis is putting some points on the board and they are at back at home after 2 week road trip, should be better rested and prepared for this game, 49r defense is banged up but still not absolutely horrible, i like st louis to cover and possibly win outright and i think i would go with the under in the game 20-17 st louis!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Didn't this same overrated Rams team sweep an even better Frisco squad last year if I'm not mistaking?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Didn't this same overrated Rams team sweep an even better Frisco squad last year if I'm not mistaking?
    1-0-1 actually, think they tied in sf but rams out played them.. not only was sf way better i can easily make a case while they got worse and rams havnt shown it much yet as they young but they in fact have gotten significantly better..i think it crazy to back sf in this gm but yo know my thu night wager already and it dont got anything to do with all this, lol...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

1 tie and 1 win
    this is different though
    this time niners win, ref$ will help them

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Rams/Sf always play close even back in the day with Montana and Everett.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Rams pass D has looked bad so far on paper after going against ATL and DAL. Their Run D has been good, and they been almost tops in the league defending the inside run. Last year Kaep went for 66 and 84 yards on the ground against them, Gore averaged 3.5 a carry on 44 tries. My question is, who is Kaep throwing to that the Rams can't defend? Boldin? The problem that SF has been having in the passing game stems specifically from not being able to get seperation. SF this week has arguably the worst pass-catching lineup in the NFL but the real dilemma might be in how a guy like Kaep reacts when things aren't going right. This is the first time it's happened in his NFL career and I get the impression just based on listening to how he talks that this is a kid with all the ego in the world to mask how fragile his confidence is.

On the other side of the ball, the 49er corners are some of the worst in the league this week, and they don't have that big, bad pass-rush to mask that anymore. STL has been throwing the ball 47 times per game. Not necessarily a good thing outside of this week, but there are worse ways to beat the 9'ers that to complete 62% of your passes and let your playmakers get it done in space. No run-game makes them 1-dimensional, but maybe they will continue the NFL trend of finding success in that regard against the 9ers.

I'm not really on the Rams here and they got more deficiencies than I mentioned here, but just wanted to point out the 9ers aren't the lock they seem at first glance.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Tez Rams/Under

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

brian schottenheimer. that is all

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I dunno. These teams always play each other tough, they tied last year and if I remember correctly, in that gamr the 49ers were behind and Alex Smith got hurt and this is the game Kaep got put in--lead them to a tie in OT. 49ers are much worse this year and they've got injuries... I have a feeling both teams will have a tough time scoring might tease up the under or just stay away. If I had to play a side I would be more inclined to take the points and the home team.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

UNDER! Each team scored a whopping 7 points in losses to average teams. Both offenses have issues.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

tht was like stealing...

seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

EZmoney parley on sf ats and over, *Ca'ching!*

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50