The thursday night game is interesting with public loving SF away from home -3 for who knows what reason. INteresting to see CRIS dealing -150 on SF ML with 5dimes at +150 for STLoius, got to break one way or another imo. If we look at Vegas with it's cali lean they are dealing -3 -120 for the best price on or offshore for the Rams.

Pitts/Minn in jolly England. Remember hearing Pitt isnt going to the UK early but actually flying in on Friday then practising right after they land??? Seems retarded. Line has run the other way though, which is surprising considering HOW BAD Pittsburgh looked on the SNF TV game. Seems like an auto-tease of Minn to +7.5.

Seattle/Houston
Very interesting line here. Bodog going to deal -3 +100 when Pinny has -3 +118..... Square books not scared of Seattle money.

INdy/Jax

Public perception of JAX must be utterly negative, and of INdy utterly positive. That's why +7.5 seems incredibly low. Even if the books like Jax seems like an auto-tease to -1.5.

Dal/SD

Another auto-tease. WTF is going on here? Too easy. I guess Dallas looked better, but so has SD. River's didn't penetrate last weeks game up.

NE/ATL

I hate the patriots so I can't bet on them even teased over the 7. This game will take big money as SNF game.

NO/MIA

Tease NO down to PK , line will probably continue to shade up, can buy MIA up to the 7 game day if teaser is alive and try to middle.