NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Atlanta Falcons (-1) Has to Be Play of the Week

At home and facing the possibility of going 1-3? No way don't see it happening. Plus New England is 3-0, they can afford a loss this week. Game is in Atlanta, near must win situation.

Falcons (-1).

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol...this guy thinking brady is going to lose

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    lol...this guy thinking brady is going to lose
    something tells me if you look matty ice win percentage at home is prob better than bradys on the road..

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Totally agree, this is my biggest bet on sunday

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm..matt ryan playing a real team..so far hes 0-2 saints and fins. make it 0-3 when tom and yo soy fiesta roll ATL

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    something tells me if you look matty ice win percentage at home is prob better than bradys on the road..
    Agree, but I would be more interested in Brady's record on Nat'l televised games, he gets fired up for these. Gronk coming back, D playing like a top 10 and Gronk coming back. I think this line is just right, a coin flip

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Agree, but I would be more interested in Brady's record on Nat'l televised games, he gets fired up for these. Gronk coming back, D playing like a top 10 and Gronk coming back. I think this line is just right, a coin flip
    hard to judge the d just cause they really havnt played 1 decent offensive team to this point.. i think they decent for sure but not sure about good enough to stop atl wrs.. there simply no way im fading atl at home in the reg season when all they have to do is win, simple as that, doesnt even matter that ive been low on them and bet against them every gm i think (lol), still not that high on them but i suspect they prob win this one..

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hard to judge the d just cause they really havnt played 1 decent offensive team to this point.. i think they decent for sure but not sure about good enough to stop atl wrs.. there simply no way im fading atl at home in the reg season when all they have to do is win, simple as that, doesnt even matter that ive been low on them and bet against them every gm i think (lol), still not that high on them but i suspect they prob win this one..
    lol I love fading Atlanta too, but I agree 1-2 and coming home they need this more than Pats to be sure. Just cannot bet against the Pats in this spot especially after last week, albeit a bad team but 3 points is 3 points and Atl secondary is very banged up

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Idiots will keep backing the Falcons and keep losing. Team will be lucky to get to 9-7

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    lol I love fading Atlanta too, but I agree 1-2 and coming home they need this more than Pats to be sure. Just cannot bet against the Pats in this spot especially after last week, albeit a bad team but 3 points is 3 points and Atl secondary is very banged up
    yea i havnt exactly pulled the trigger either. it just either atl or nothing for me, maybe total, gonna look at that more when i get off work 2marro..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I'm on atl too, but this reasoning is awful...."they can afford a lose" ...the fukk?

Dolphins are 3-0 by the way, pats can't "afford" to lose anything.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

atlanta wins in a blowout

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I'm on atl too, but this reasoning is awful...."they can afford a lose" ...the fukk?

yea ive never even been down with this reasoning when it was end of the season and truly a must win, more times than not when you think a team has to win you find out why they in that spot, but it week 4 and already having a win id say it far from a "must" ..only reason i lean atl and will be the side im on is just as simplistic but way more true, atl at home not having to cover a spread in reg season is almost automatic. doenst hurt my lean that pats have had about soft a schedule as it gets either but "must win" didnt even cross my mind really, just i expect them to win..

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    atlanta wins in a blowout

This guy

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14032

do not ever bet serious money vs. brady-belichik m.ryan will throw picks gronk. back cmon

NYSportsGuy210

Line moved to (-2) at most books. Falcons take this.

Look at the cup cake teams the Patriots beat.....

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post

Dude you obviously don't get the whole wins losses thing.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

hell yeah Nysports...who else you like today??