firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 4 early looks

Just looking at the lines for week 4 and there is a few games im interested in so far, any thoughts?

KC-4 over NYG
    Indy -9.5 over JAX
    Cincy -5 over CLE
    ATL ML over NE

To expand my thoughts on those games, I see KC's D just being to much for the cold giants to handle especially in KC, i see this one being a blowout and easily winning by a touchdown even when the giants are desperate for a win. Indy with there new acquisition in trent richardson, and with there big win over the 49ers I see them destroying JAX which is to me the worst team in the NFL right now. I dont see how they put up over 10 points on the colts even in a division game, i see it being 28-10. Cincy over the strangly new revamped browns, coming off a big win against the packers i see them keeping the momentum and blowing out the browns in cleveland, i just think there defense will be to much to handle. Then with the last game ATL over the pats, i think atl will just put up to many points for the injury plagued pats to overcome, gotta see if gronk will be back or not but either way i still think ill be going with the falcons on this one especially in ATL

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Like kansas.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I also like KC. The rest, not so much. The Jags should be able to score on Indy which is the first weak defense they face. They could very well cover. Cincy didn't look all that great in their win over the Packers. Crazy game with lots of mistakes on both sides. Plus Cleveland plays everybody tough. I'd say it's a 3 point game either way. Falcons/Pats game looks like a coin flip, probably going to lay off that one.

firekillex

KC is my favorite bet so far I dont see how they dont blow out the giants in KC
    ATL over pats if gronks not playing i see them outscoring them no problem, even with a subpar defense who else can put up more points then ATL ?

cincy and indy picks ill have to look more into both are toss ups to me at this point

anybody else seeing any lines they like so far???

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

funny

cyclone22
    cyclone22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

chiefs are the real deal, as for the Atlanta new England game it should be a good one.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

why is the KC line only -4? i thought arrowhead was one of the toughest stadiums to play in, chiefs have looked great and NYG have looked terrible. ill admit haven't watched any NYG games this year yet though so maybe im missing something.

firekillex

not missing anything giants have just looked flat out terrible. I think its an easy win for KC especially at home and with there 3-0 momentum. Just looked at the lines a bit more and I might be interested in PIT -1 over MIN, steelers havent been looking great but i think big ben finally has a good game, the vikings havent looked like anything special either this year, terrible offense so i see a low scoring game but steelers coming out on top.
    And might even be interested in the bears +2.5 against the detroit lions, chicago coming off a nice win and the lions havent looked to impressive to me so far this year
    Last edited by firekillex; 09-23-13 at 11:58 PM.