PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

The Broncos and Seahawks won't play anyway unless it's in the Super Bowl. Which is in New Jersey this year with a predicted major winter snow storm going on at the time. Good luck to Peyton in those conditions w/ no Ryan Clady lol

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    you are an idiot. They played in preseason and Seahawks raped them 40-10. Manning couldn't do shit
    Go fkn suck a dick preseason? Your a fkn moron if you put any stock into that shit

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Go fkn suck a dick preseason? Your a fkn moron if you put any stock into that shit
    You're the guy who said Cubs +1 -135 was better than Cubs ML +128 lol. You obviously don't understand American Football. Stick to Rugby. Bye

NavsPicks

Lol okay go off of one pick.. And that pick won so idk why ur trashing me for a winning bet? Okay. Anyone on here in their right mind wouldn't go off of a preseason game to determine which team is better.. Hawks haven't vsed a team that can put pressure on them . Atlanta put offensive pressure on them last year and they buckled had it not been for rg3s injury problems the skins would've beat the hawks aswell. Denver was the best team last year and they improved with the addition of welker and manning has a year under his belt with this offense now. Denver would beat Seahawks by DD

NavsPicks

Your argument doesn't have any valid points ..
    Offence - broncos
    Defence - Seahawks
    Qb- broncos
    Running game - Seahawks
    Experience - broncos
    Seahawks only do good against teams that play into their system . Sherman will be a non factor manning has enough options that hell never even have to pass towards Sherman if he doesn't want to. Seahawks will be forced to play a high temp offensive game and they won't keep up

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Seahawks only do good against teams that play into their system . Sherman will be a non factor manning has enough options that hell never even have to pass towards Sherman if he doesn't want to. Seahawks will be forced to play a high temp offensive game and they won't keep up

Any team with a really good D and a decent offense will "keep up" with Denver. Your unit comparisons are stupid, Quarterbacks don't play against each other, nor do defenses, so comparing the two at face value is incredibly moronic.

The man to man matchups at the skill positions favor Seattle's D so heavily it isn't funny. Welker is pretty familiar with Seattle's corners.

And to say Sherman will ever be a non-factor against a super pass-heavy team is smfh-stupid.

Last edited by Cougsky17; 09-24-13 at 04:38 PM.

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

you are an idiot. They played in preseason and Seahawks raped them 40-10. Manning couldn't do shit
    NO you are the actual idiot. Did you say "preseason"... Lol..

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Atlanta could be a large wager for me
    Pats getting healthy...

Have 3 good corners...

Good Luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

preseason,no preseason. doesnt matter seachickens do match up really well with den and if you cant recognize that defense can play with anyone you got problems... they gonna lose to hou this week tho so anyone saying otherwise will have plenty of ammo after this week, still be wrong tho

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Houston looks like an obvious play here. Houston actually matches up pretty well with Seattle. Seattle's one minor flaw on defense is that you can run the ball on them. They got gashed in the run game in both playoff games last year (ATL and WASH). They play stout defense at home, but DeAngelo Williams had plenty of room to run in week 1.

I don't expect to see Schaub get the WR's too invloved, but I think Foster/Tate and the play action to the TE's will be enough for Houston to at least cover the +3.

I just think Seattle will have trouble moving the ball on offense, similar to the Carolina game. With Okung out, Watt and the Houston pass rush should be getting constant pressure on Wilson. Seattle's Oline is a lot better in the run game than the pass protection. I know Houston secondary is nothing to brag about, but their corner should do fine on Seattle's WR's.

A bit surprised to see Seahawks open at -3, thought it would be closer to a pick'em. I think a lot of that has to do with Seahawks looking like the most impressive team through 3 weeks, whereas Houston has looked pretty average.

This will be a very low scoring game. Probably one of those games where there are 5+ field goals in the game. Taking the points seems like a no brainer. If Seahawks do win, doubt it will be by more than a FG.
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave Speedy88 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    NO you are the actual idiot. Did you say "preseason"... Lol..
    Seattle D destroyed Manning. Could hardly get a first down. Hilarious

Never fukkin heard of ya pal. Welcome to SBR

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

Russell wilson 10-0 , 12-0 at home as starter lifetime,
    4-0 preseason
    3-0 now

, endorse houston u moron

its sea or fade idiot

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Houston looks like an obvious play here. Houston actually matches up pretty well with Seattle. Seattle's one minor flaw on defense is that you can run the ball on them. They got gashed in the run game in both playoff games last year (ATL and WASH). They play stout defense at home, but DeAngelo Williams had plenty of room to run in week 1.

I don't expect to see Schaub get the WR's too invloved, but I think Foster/Tate and the play action to the TE's will be enough for Houston to at least cover the +3.

I just think Seattle will have trouble moving the ball on offense, similar to the Carolina game. With Okung out, Watt and the Houston pass rush should be getting constant pressure on Wilson. Seattle's Oline is a lot better in the run game than the pass protection. I know Houston secondary is nothing to brag about, but their corner should do fine on Seattle's WR's.

A bit surprised to see Seahawks open at -3, thought it would be closer to a pick'em. I think a lot of that has to do with Seahawks looking like the most impressive team through 3 weeks, whereas Houston has looked pretty average.

This will be a very low scoring game. Probably one of those games where there are 5+ field goals in the game. Taking the points seems like a no brainer. If Seahawks do win, doubt it will be by more than a FG.
    sounds bout right to me, id expect it to be low and think okung being out prob the difference as i like hou at home to create plenty of pressure much like ravens last week.. i like hou ml/teaser combo like i like most my short home doggies.. so nice to have some ppl that can talk about their teams w/o sounding like blowhard dipshits.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I wouldn't say "pound" but I think Lakerboy goes 2-0 here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LEOLEO View Post
    Russell wilson 10-0 , 12-0 at home as starter lifetime,
    4-0 preseason
    3-0 now

, endorse houston u moron

its sea or fade idiot
    wtf are these goofy ass numbers you spitting out? you do know sea is on the road right? with that said who gives a flying fukk what their record is at home?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Seattle D destroyed Manning. Could hardly get a first down. Hilarious

Never fukkin heard of ya pal. Welcome to SBR
    We did make Peyton look bad in the preseason, but it is preseason. It doesn't mean anything. Even if it was the third preseason game where starters played most the game. But there is no doubt that Seattle has the defense to matchup with Peyton and the Bronco's offense.

I think it is pretty clear Denver is gonna walk into the superbowl. I usually doubt Peyton in the postseason, but the AFC is trash this year. Only other team I can see knocking them off is NE because of Brady and their defense, but I'm not sure NE has the offense to keep up with Peyton.

Broncos offense vs Seahawks defense would be an epic superbowl.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I wouldn't say "pound" but I think Lakerboy goes 2-0 here.
    What are Lakerboys picks? On the title he put, Seattle -3? But, on the first post he put pound Houston?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

WTFFFFFFFF
    Lakerboy there are only 2 other mushes on this site I hate on my game more than you.
    Stay the fukk away from my Texans today. I want this one.
    You're a bad seed.

I feel like I just went from an 80% favorite with them down to 40% after reading this thread.

Fukkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 09-29-13 at 02:32 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

laker stop mushing

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he posts both sides then picks the one that wins for his season long thread.

First 12