kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers/ Bears????

Late night NFL game WHAT'S UP??? Can steelers really start the season 0-3 ??? I think Pitts ML is a good play, I don't see Pitty loosing their second game at home and starting 0-3... Thoughts and opinions are much appreciated!!!! Chime in folks!

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Steelers will win this game... I like the bears as a team, I really do, but they have snuck out two wins, their d has been less the impress, steelers with backs to the wall will get this win, with great d and a couple big special teams plays.

Csimmswin
    Csimmswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Steelers will win this game... I like the bears as a team, I really do, but they have snuck out two wins, their d has been less the impress, steelers with backs to the wall will get this win, with great d and a couple big special teams plays.
    I see the Bears winning this game... Pittsburgh has zero offense... only way Pitt gets this win is with D and Special Teams because their offense is stuck in mud without big playmakers... saying that Bears will lose because they snuck out prior to WINS is faulty reasoning...(while Pitt hardly sniffed the endzone and posted two L's)... Bears are the better team.