biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Do we pound Minnesota -6 and the under 40.5 now?

Cleveland has Hoyer at QB....only richardson and weeden have rushing yards this year for Cleveland and now most likely will be starting McGahee or Bobby Rainey at RB...don't know how this team scores over 7 points. also think their D is good enough to prevent a blowout

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

vikings at -5.5 all day, easy $

bringyourDgame
    bringyourDgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Can anyone tell me why we shouldn't hammer down on Vikes -5.5?

biggerleaffan

Quote Originally Posted by bringyourDgame View Post
    Can anyone tell me why we shouldn't hammer down on Vikes -5.5?
    shortly after doing making this thread i bought down to -5.5 and hammered it.

bringyourDgame

They still had it at -5.5 at betsson.
    Here we go

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

This has to be a max play all day Hoyer without Richardson and at Vikings.... Sign me up!

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

on it on monday it was -4. still a good value at anything under 7.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

on it at -6

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

I like it, but I worry Hoyer may actually be an upgrade from Weedon based on his preseason performance. And McGahee may come in for the Browns. Ponder is still worrisome, and Peterson has had some fumbling issues. I should prolly jump on the boat while the six is still available, but those are the worries.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Dimes is down, wonder what the line will be when its back up

tacostand
    tacostand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Dimes is down, wonder what the line will be when its back up

Use the mirror page www.propbet.com

Noleaf....AP has fumbled once this year. I'd hardly call that an issue.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Just pounded Minny -6 Hoyer cannot throw short passes, they take away the deep ball this will be a blood bath

Noleafclover

Twice.

tacostand

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Twice.

I must be missing something...

At any rate, 6 is a value. I'm in heavy. Plus I finally get to pull for my team, I cherish these moments.

Noleafclover

They prolly credited Ponder the fumble on the handoff.

tacostand

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    They prolly credited Ponder the fumble on the handoff.

Ah! Fair enough, it was a poor handoff. Ponder tripped. At any rate 6 is a value...Vikings need a W and whats a better team to blow out at home. Browns rushing D is pretty solid but Jared Allen is going to eat up Hoyer.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Under seems solid. Browns couldn't score before, how now? Vikings will be running clock in 3Q.

bringyourDgame

aaand this is now the most public play of the weekend (in all sports....)
    We're gonna get buried.
    Thinking about taking Browns +6.5 and eating juice or even Vikes win by 6 and I'm a genius...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

seems to me the issues in cle are somehow giving ya'll some blindness towards the fact that minny offense is nothing special and will not generate much vs cle d? seriously cle d is stout and ponder is well for lack of a better word, trash.. brownies are giving up 2ypc early on in the season and i doubt the "threat" of ponder is gonna soften this run d against ap..i saw a comment about all minny has to do is "take away the deep ball" well that some more bad news as minny is in the bottom half of the league in ypa and ypc against..this line is getting all jacked off by the fact browns traded a guy that avg 3.5 ypc? no disrespect to trent but surely another back can accomplish such a feat no? minny is bad, period, and now ya'll wanna lay a bunch of points simply cause of this trade? only reason i havnt bet cle yet is i do worry about the teams mindset after such a trade but there just no way im laying a damn td with a bottom feeder like the vikings.....

bringyourDgame

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    seems to me the issues in cle are somehow giving ya'll some blindness towards the fact that minny offense is nothing special and will not generate much vs cle d? seriously cle d is stout and ponder is well for lack of a better word, trash.. brownies are giving up 2ypc early on in the season and i doubt the "threat" of ponder is gonna soften this run d against ap..i saw a comment about all minny has to do is "take away the deep ball" well that some more bad news as minny is in the bottom half of the league in ypa and ypc against..this line is getting all jacked off by the fact browns traded a guy that avg 3.5 ypc? no disrespect to trent but surely another back can accomplish such a feat no? minny is bad, period, and now ya'll wanna lay a bunch of points simply cause of this trade? only reason i havnt bet cle yet is i do worry about the teams mindset after such a trade but there just no way im laying a damn td with a bottom feeder like the vikings.....
    Well done, I am inferior. hope the public continues pounding and bookies raise and i get a nice middle play on Browns +7.5 come sunday.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bringyourDgame View Post
    Well done, I am inferior. hope the public continues pounding and bookies raise and i get a nice middle play on Browns +7.5 come sunday.
    7.5 im def playing cle. considering them now at +7..think far as mindset goes and i do worry about it but think it may work the opposite way as well as these guys hear how team is throwing in the towel on the season and play their balls off....

biggerleaffan

Think this game will be like BAL/CLE last week 14-6 or 17-10 something in that range. could be like 9-3

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biggerleaffan View Post
    Think this game will be like BAL/CLE last week 14-6 or 17-10 something in that range. could be like 9-3
    very possible but just has the feel of one of those gms that everything points to way under and next thing ya know there a couple pick 6s, a kick return, blocked punt and they each in the 20s with 4 1st downs... hate that shit..