Skoodog
    Skoodog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Giants even vs the Panthers?

Longtime lurker, first time poster, 4-1 on the season so far and loving every minute!

What am I missing on that Giants line? I know bad Eli is back in town and David Wilson is a bust, but this team has way more talent on the offense side and they've had two hard tilts week one and two.

This line looks like the best one since that Denver Baltimore opener, anyone with me here?

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Yes.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Carolina Almost Beat Seahawks At Home. Giants Look Like Garbage Period. This Game Is A Toss up

tacostand
    tacostand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I'm in for Giants, I just don't see them losing this game regardless of how poorly they're playing. The giants are currently a losing team, but the giants aren't a losing team. Too much talent on the field and too solid of a coach. BOL

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Tough call here. I think Panthers front 7 takes away the run and gets enough pressure to minimize the deep ball by not allowing enough time to let those routes develop. You can beat this D with quick-hitters as their corners are too small to play at the LOS and that is a matchup the Giants WR win. Panthers O is going to struggle if they don't let Cam run the ball more. He's the size of a 4-3 DE, he can take a hit. DeAngelo Williams looks beyond-terrible through the hole, though his stat line isn't that bad. Steve Smith gets his and Olsen should be in line for a big day, but not many weapons outside of that. I would lean CAR if they get to +1.5 to throw them in teasers, but I would probably lean Under at this point as I see this game playing out as more of a possession game w/ long drives and the absence of the no-huddle for both teams. If you're booking the Under or CAR, wait until later in the week to let the public drive up both sides.