kuhnersooner
    kuhnersooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Bungles -6.5 is the play gents...BOOK IT!

I get this is a division game, I get Big Ben has dominated Cincy in the past. But in my eyes the circumstances have changed dramatically. Big Ben doesn’t have nearly as many weapons has he used to have on offense, and I think last week against Tennessee was no fluke. Considering his top threats on offense at wideout are now Brown, Cotchery, and Sanders times have clearly changed in Pittsburgh. I’d say that’s a significant drop off from (Holmes, Wallace, Miller, Ward, Burress)…..

The Bengals know starting 0-2 is basically a death wish, and making the playoffs would be quite the feat. In fact, no team that has started 0-2 has made the playoffs in the past 3 seasons. Marvin Lewis will have the boys ready on MNF, and will take his shots down field with Green and pound the ball with Bernard & Green-Ellis. I am a Bears fan and the Bengals clearly handed that game to them last week. I see the Bengals and Mike Zimmer dialing up the blitz early and often just as the Titans did and getting to the Steelers decimated O-Line. As long as Dalton limits his mistakes and checks down to Eifert & Gresham in the passing game when need be I see the Bengals winning this one comfortably.

My prediction

Bengals

24-10

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

sounds good