grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

No coin, you give too much credence to the market--look at what happened with MD/UCONN, line moves on MD from -7 or more to -4 1/2 and they win 32-21. I think I read where you said "UConn wins that game" when the line movement was referenced. You said that if somebody makes another Cincy ML thread you'll pound PITT. It doesn't make a shit what guys do on SBR, in Vegas or anywhere else. The game will be played on the field and what happens out there is what will make winners and losers. Cincy by 10.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    All irrelevant except for maybe the fact that one of the losses by more that six points was last week at home vs. a worse team than they are facing on the road tonight. Historical stats like that go out the window for the Steelers because this is easily the worst team of the Tomlin era.
    All irrelevant how? Pit has never had any player turnover or injuries before?
    My post was just trying to point out that this team as a rule, plays everyone tough, even in losses. At first glance, I thought Cinci would win this but wouldn't cover. After a lot of consideration, I think the Steelers win su. Never been very impressed by Jay Grudens offense, the unit is mistake and turnover prone, exactly the kind of unit Dick Labeau and his guys lick their chops over. Staying on pit +6 but think they pull it out in an ugly one.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Lets not over think this one.

Cincin put up 21 points against Chicago.
    Pitts put up 9 against Tennessee.

grease lightnin
    &

The only thing I would take into consideration on the value in the lines is PITT has way more homer money.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    All irrelevant how? Pit has never had any player turnover or injuries before?
    My post was just trying to point out that this team as a rule, plays everyone tough, even in losses. At first glance, I thought Cinci would win this but wouldn't cover. After a lot of consideration, I think the Steelers win su. Never been very impressed by Jay Grudens offense, the unit is mistake and turnover prone, exactly the kind of unit Dick Labeau and his guys lick their chops over. Staying on pit +6 but think they pull it out in an ugly one.
    Irrelevant because the Steelers were never THIS bad before, so using stats from previous years is like looking at a different team. And I never implied that the Steelers would just give up and give the Bengals the game. Far from it as the Steelers are definitely a proud bunch. But everything should come down to their inability to score tonight. Good Luck to you though.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am with u LT..good luck

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

steelers will keep,it close in the first qtr, then as their offense keep struggling and defense finally wear out. Bengals pulls away in the 4th

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post

tomlin over rated. lewis pissed. hard knock darlings cover 7
    Ya, Tomlins .649 win pct is all a fluke, and Lewis .485 is just an anomaly.

LT Profits

Ya, Tomlins .649 win pct is all a fluke, and Lewis .485 is just an anomaly.
    I don't think there is any doubt that Tomlin is the far superior coach, but he just doesn't have the horses right now.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

LT what about the UNDER 41??

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whomever is evaluating Talent for cincy is hitting homerun after homerun I just broke down both rosters top to bottom there isn't a scrub on that defense every spot talented burfict,maulauga,harrison it doesn't get much better than that as a linebacking core Atkins peko up the middle= studs Margus hunt is a stud he cant even start because Dunlap and Johnson in front of him.... Sanu is going to work over William gay everybodys talking about pounce being the biggest loss I don't think they understand how much cortez Allen being out is going to hurt good luck covering cincys weapons with William gay, Curtis brown and a safety playing nickel..... If Jay Gruden is sharp as I think he is he'll spread them out and pick them apart you'll probably hear Dane sanzenbachers name called a number of time make jon Gruden happy. Its clear Cincy is the more talented team wouldn't be surprised if they drop 30 on the steelers.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Steelers teams of old would bounce back but now they are just plain old. Not a good football team - Cincy is the play.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Steelers teams of old would bounce back but now they are just plain old. Not a good football team - Cincy is the play.
    Fukk me!!!!

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

CINCINNATIVE -6 vs PITTPURGH on MONDAY NIGHT 9/16/13 thought !

CINCINNATIVE - 6

CINCIN / PITT UNDER 41 .

That is my thought . If you like then play it. If you dont so FADE it .

BOL

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Truong View Post
    CINCINNATIVE - 6

CINCIN / PITT UNDER 41 .

That is my thought . If you like then play it. If you dont so FADE it .

BOL
    This Vietnamese will penetrate me. Fukk me!

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I don't think there is any doubt that Tomlin is the far superior coach, but he just doesn't have the horses right now.
    Maybe you're right, I just don't see the men they lost being as big as they're made out to be. The O line sucked last year, they suck this year. Big Ben gonna be running around in the backfield like always. As far as the changes to the roster, they made the second fewest in the league. With exception to a couple key injuries, and letting Wallace, Legursky, and Harrison walk, they are the 8-8 2012 Steelers 2.0 , they beat Cinci by 7 at cinci and lost by 3 @ home. Did Cinci really get that much better? That is the question.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    No coin, you give too much credence to the market--look at what happened with MD/UCONN, line moves on MD from -7 or more to -4 1/2 and they win 32-21. I think I read where you said "UConn wins that game" when the line movement was referenced. You said that if somebody makes another Cincy ML thread you'll pound PITT. It doesn't make a shit what guys do on SBR, in Vegas or anywhere else. The game will be played on the field and what happens out there is what will make winners and losers. Cincy by 10.
    Well, if you use a sample size of 1 then yeah.....

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Steelers all day

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not sure if there is a corner that can cover AJ Smith right now. He will put up 150 yards and 2 TD's tonight. Steelers will kick a couple FG's.

The Samurai

Well, if Bengals cover, I like my crow Kentucky fried with hot sauce. Just dont see it tho. Gonna be interesting tonight, that's for sure. good luck to every1.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not sure if there is a corner that can cover AJ Smith right now. He will put up 150 yards and 2 TD's tonight. Steelers will kick a couple FG's.
    who the fukk is AJ smith jk Ike Taylor has done a good job on him in the past TP did his homework on this one im deadly when I don't cut corners and do my homework.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profits

Maybe you're right, I just don't see the men they lost being as big as they're made out to be. The O line sucked last year, they suck this year. Big Ben gonna be running around in the backfield like always. As far as the changes to the roster, they made the second fewest in the league. With exception to a couple key injuries, and letting Wallace, Legursky, and Harrison walk, they are the 8-8 2012 Steelers 2.0 , they beat Cinci by 7 at cinci and lost by 3 @ home. Did Cinci really get that much better? That is the question.
    Loss of Wallace was huge because they now have no deep threat. Offensive line actually had potential to be better with DeCastro with the team from the start this year, but Pouncey injury blows that up. And that's not to mention zero depth are running back right now.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

im all in on 2 books on cincy , of course i have about every book that exists, so no biggy

Steelers are toast and Im a unbiased steeler fan

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

To many live in the past.

Payback is a bitch. Bengals roll.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Well, if you use a sample size of 1 then yeah.....

Haha got me there--there have been many more, but I can remember that one because it happened the other day. And my point was that there were a lot more reasons why Maryland would win by more than a touchdown than why UConn might lose by less than one, so even though the line movement was spooky, I hammered the shit out of MD, it was my big play of the weekend. The line movement just didn't make any sense that I could see. Worked out.

To be clear, I think line movement should be considered, I was just saying I don't think it should trump all else.

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

I have a small unit play on the Steelers to win the game. My brain says under but my gut says over so a no play for me on the totals at least before the game. Honestly I see a lot of back and forth lead changes happening in this game so if the Steelers take a lead I'm hedging a live bet and go with the Bengals and I'll continue doing that whenever the losing team pays better than even money.

As for as ATS. If you're going with Pittsburgh, I'd just go straight up or at least take it to +3. Not a lot of value in a +6 imo. If they lose it'll be at a last second field goal or a pure throttling, not a 4 or 5 point loss. I see a 24-21 game that could go either way.

The one big caveat to this is that Ben has to be playing well. What's left of the Steelers have little room for error in this game while Cincy could play an imperfect game and still win. My gut just tells me Pittsburgh will play their best while the Bengals shit the bed again.

packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

If anyone needs any input my has been pretty damn good to me he claims that he's the worlds worst picker you take the opposite as what he takes and he's not been very good at al in football

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

CIN winning margins: CIN 13-18 +600 CIN 19-24 +1000 Not putting too much on it, expecting a 30-13 type final!

The Samurai

Good call LT! Put some hot sauce on my crow please!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sometimes the obvious play is the right play. Don't play sharp and take the risky bet. Guys like lakerboy are cash cows for the books.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LT you needed this as far as a players talk win

Its really all that matters, huge ego here winning a pick in the big time forum

Its what I live for actually ..nothing like forum cred

Good research and god win

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Sometimes the obvious play is the right play. Don't play sharp and take the risky bet. Guys like lakerboy are cash cows for the books.
    Pittsburgh was a BS tripping penalty away from covering this game; hard to cap the officials, Squares got lucky tonight.

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Pittsburgh was a BS tripping penalty away from covering this game; hard to cap the officials, Squares got lucky tonight.
    I agree totally but sore losing is a bad look. As a gambler, I enjoy the action. Win or lose. Nobody is a genius at capping, everyone has ups and downs. Look no further than Brock Landers right now. Dude is killing it, but I'm 99% sure he'll be getting a loan to keep his lights on by bowl season. That's the way it gos, no reason to hate. Just opinions, that's all. Let the Cinci backers have their moment. They'll be laying instead of collecting soon.
    Points Awarded:

Jikos gave The Samurai 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great one LT..good luck next weekend

First 1234 Last