STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best fantasy qb out of these 3 for this week thanks!!!!

Favre at Green Bay
    Warner vs. Carolina
    Schaub at Buffalo

Jim87675
    Jim87675's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schaub - Slaton keeps fumbling so when they get close to goal line they will pass first - which they do normally anyway - so I would go with Schaub

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Warner...Carolina is not good

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

definitely gotta take warner. Jake is a pick machine right now and zona has a solid run defense.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

definitely gotta take warner. !!!!

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Not that cut and dry of a call. All three teams pocess a top 10 pass def (Car 1, GB 4, Buf 10). Buf is tied for the league lead with 13 picks. Weather may play a factor in that game too. I would stay away from Farve because I feel that GB is going to make sure that he does not beat them this time. Farve made it look easy in the last match-up. Car gives up the fewest yards but only has 3 int's on the season. I guess that would make my pick Warner this week out of this bunch.

Sports Cruncher
    Sports Cruncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Favre. The Packers are the only team of the 3 I project losing, so Favre will be passing all game long. The Packers still have to shut down AP and the run first, and hope that Favre doesn't have a lights out game like he did last time they played in the dome. It will be wet, and possibly windy, in Buffalo, and the Texans will look to get their run game on track versus the weakness of Buffalo's defense. Arizona will run a little more than usual as well, as that is Carolina's defensive weakness, and may be running a lot in the 4th quarter with a lead as well.