SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

NFL 6 teamers

How penetrating hard can it be?

3 spreads
    3 totals

Ya think you can do that?

The 1st time I bet a 4 leg parlay it hit for $200.

Should be placing 6 leggers every week...even for $10 or whatever. $10 6 legger will put $400 in your pocket.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Don't want to dampen your spirits man, or be disrespectful, but you should stick to 4 teamers. I would be shocked if anyone here cashed more than one straight up side/total 6 teamer in a year. I see 4 teamers cash all the time. See teasers cash all the time. See open parlays cash. Its just rare for those bigger parlays come in, better off saving your money and ad it to a less risky proposition.

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Don't want to dampen your spirits man, or be disrespectful, but you should stick to 4 teamers. I would be shocked if anyone here cashed more than one straight up side/total 6 teamer in a year. I see 4 teamers cash all the time. See teasers cash all the time. See open parlays cash. Its just rare for those bigger parlays come in, better off saving your money and ad it to a less risky proposition.
    2nd that. Again no disrespect but the more the plays, more the risk. You will hit 10 four teamers a before you hit a six teamer.

With that said its your money to enjoy. In the beginning I used to put small dollar amounts in big parlays and such. All except one time did it ever pay out. Best of luck to you!