Caution abound as we still are not sure what these teams are made of

In the NFL I see much value in teasers.. here are my top ones of the week.

Top 2 Teamer

Eagles -7
hou -8

Eagles should easily handle a poor San Diego team. It may be mid-season before the rest of the league learns how to deal with the Eagles speed play offense and it certainly won't be the Chargers today.

Two 1-0 teams but the Texans are playing their home opener, if Foster is not running well, they have plan B (Tate) and plan C (Johnson). Do the Titans even have a plan A??

Ravens 43.5 OVER
Bills 43.5 OVER

Do you see the Browns and Ravens going over 50? The Ravens defense was humiliated on national TV and should feast on the inept Browns. When the Ravens play a weak offense they always go run heavy.

Bills and Panthers will rely also on their running games which should eat up plenty of clock. Both teams have better than average defenses that should keep this game close and conservative.

Bengals - 6
Bears - 6

Bengals are a strong team that could have won last week. They are at home against a rival after a loss, they will be highly motivated and can anyone stop Green? Pittsburg has to be dejected after their worst home opener in 10 years, they face a strong front seven with their own terrible offensive line.

Bears play at home against a one dimensional Vikings team. Christian Ponder is not making good reads and will not have it any easier against the Bears on the road. The Vikings defense is subpar and will have a lot of difficulty with Forte and Marshall.

These three plays also make an interesting six teamer (7-1) I just temper everything with that it is only week 2 and a lot we still don't know.

shoelessjoe