chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Sunday NFL 9/15/13

Well Sunday looks as to be my biggest NFL play of my long career. This sunday we have a matchup of two teams that went in the exact opposite direction last week. Jacksonville @ oakland. Oakland opened up at 5 dimes at a 7 point + odds favorite. This line is just ridiculous. Most everyone would say well Jacksonville has no chance the way they played last week, but let me say this. Most average gamblers base there bets off what happened last week. This is the biggest mistake by many novice gamblers. You never bet a sorry oakland team as a favorite to any team. This line is down to 4.5 at bookmaker even though public money is still coming in on Oakland. Yes, I missed out on the great opener but I had no idea it would get down to 5. Jacksonville will have Henne at qb which is no stud by any means but will keep them in this game. I really think that Jacksonville has a great chance to win this game. No, I dont bet for a living, but I do turn a small profit. I dont have a large bankroll, but I am willing to risk my fair share this weekend on this game. Good luck to you all this Sunday!

Jacksonville +5 -105 (5 Dimes) $5,250/5000

Jacksonville ML +205 (5 Dimes) $500/1025

Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

OMG, I totally agree with this play. The best underdog with a change at QB. Love this play!

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

GL hardy !

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Nice.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

What's the old saying

when u bet on 2 shit teams take the home shit team

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did not even look yet Chase

Too rattled from yesterday

Jax I do not know abut..they seem bad

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I vote for you wins this. but! not many logics and maths to make in your favor.

man live long life. he see storm (commence of season of nfl) and he wait. why he wait? whys? becawse he want see what be good, when be good make attack.

man of many year make attack now. who? you. but when? now and early. and logics and math in the faovr? no and no.

now make theory on the wars. you good warrior? yes. but! you make attack of crazies on field of battle at the commence of fight.

but! I want that you wins this. may be that Davis look up from sleeping in dirt and the lucks start for you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman, and Pete0

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i need these bums myself, not as exposed though thankfully. how could they be this effing bad.