THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Green Bay -7

Giving up 7 in the NFL is never a smart move, generally speaking. But in this particular game I will. I think Rogers and Co. will put up a lot of points on that Redskin Defense. Maybe a lot of Lambeau Leaps on Sunday. I know the Packers defense had a rough time last week against CK, hopefully that will motivate them. Good Luck to all, except Redskins bettors.

besuccessfulone
    besuccessfulone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I do agree with you that the Packers will score a lot of tds. But Im also seeing the same kind of output from the skins. They are getting +7 on the roadm Two teams trying to avoid 0-2 hole. Might come down to the last play..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pack were so scared of keap betting them with his legs they basically sat back and let him pick them apart, while ive liked keapernick more than rg3 since college and think he a better passer and runner they do present the same problems. i dont think rg3 problems were physical last week as much as mental and with another week under his belt i expect him back closer to normal and it painfully obvious gb has not figured out what the hell to do with these new zone read kids as they took the run away just to get torched thru the air so what this week? do they attack again and watch griffen run wild on them? little bit of both and he beats them a variety of ways? maybe he still not feeling it but if he is gb has not shown any ability to limit these guys...no doubt rodgers will torch this secondary but skins should generate a decent pass rush and if rg3 back to normal may be tough to cover the number..

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I'll take Wash +7 for a little and the under for a medium. Sloppy field means the run game will be relied on a bit more I believe. Whoever wins the run game battle will win the game.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I don't think weather should play too much a factor as both teams know how to play in it. However, RGIII is more questionable in this weather than Rodgers. Probably end up buying the hook on this one.

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Currently, smoking a lot of CRACK and watchin' the PACK. LOL. Monday night I will be smokin' A. J. Green bud(-7), For sure.