BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

NO -3 vs. Tampa!?!?!? C'MON

How is it possible that NO is only giving +3 points to Tampa Bay?!?!?!

Tampa looked childish against the JEts, I just dont get it...

Anyone elaborate for me?

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Divisional away game! NO is not the same team away from home. I like TB +3.5. Public will be buried as usual.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

NO sucks on the road, TB in a teaser!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Like the Bucs here. Typical week 2 game where the public will over react to everything they saw in week 1.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

There's nothing to react to tho. The saints and bucs looked average last week and NO was a 3pt fav last year in TB as well and covered. The bucs will find a way to wet the bed on Sunday they always do, some teams just don't know how to win.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

something is up with freeman. he seems disinteresed. i think the problems between him and schiano are more pronounced than the public knows.

i figured the saints would be favored by 5 here. i think they know people bet against the saints on the road and also that people think the bucs are better than they are. brees has too many weapons out there.

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Josh Freeman wont be able to keep up with Brees this season! Saints -4 all day.. Payton is back, Defense is better and last week TB struggled against the Jets lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

avoid this game like the plague

GrandSalamiFTW
    GrandSalamiFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

normally i would avoid this and view it as a sort of trap game. not this time. all in on the saints here, especially if the Saints D plays like they did against Atlanta, then this game will be over by halftime.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalamiFTW View Post
    normally i would avoid this and view it as a sort of trap game. not this time. all in on the saints here, especially if the Saints D plays like they did against Atlanta, then this game will be over by halftime.
    you do realize saints gimmick defense allowed 6.3 yards per carry to atl backs right? lets not praise that defense simply cause atl was stupid enough to only run it 14 times! saints playing a 3-4 with like 2 healthy lbs martin is gonna run all over this team which will set freeman (who sucks) up to do 1 thing he is ok at and that throw the ball up top to vjax...

look im not saying tampa wont blow it, last year the refs gave saints this gm but short or of that these teams have split every year since '08.. sure i cant argue who has the better qb cause brees one of the best and it debatable whether freeman should even have a job but if picking the best qb was all you had to do to profit in the nfl everyone be rich and books be out of business..saints will not be able to run the ball which will allow a very good front 4 to come after brees, revis should lock up colston allowing them to bracket graham, sure brees will make some plays but his opportunities will be severely limited as muscle hamster pounds that out manned defense into oblivion.. call me crazy, call me old school, but id rather have the team that will control both lines of scrimmage, will be able to pound the rock all day, and imo the team that did more to improve in the off season...

throw week 1 out the window as that has very little to do with this gm, jets d is legit against the run and yeah if you make freeman pass you can beat the bucs, problem is you drinking some saints defense kool-aid that was a mirage, they beat atl with scheme not talent and ultimately it only worked because for whatever reason falcons were hell bent on passing the ball, if atl starts pounding the rock when they jumped out to that 10 point lead we not talking about saints "improved" defense cause sjax could have went for 200 against that defense much like i expect martin to gain every bit of 150 that will set up the deep shots...

SuckMyVickNoRomo
    SuckMyVickNoRomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you do realize saints gimmick defense allowed 6.3 yards per carry to atl backs right? lets not praise that defense simply cause atl was stupid enough to only run it 14 times! saints playing a 3-4 with like 2 healthy lbs martin is gonna run all over this team which will set freeman (who sucks) up to do 1 thing he is ok at and that throw the ball up top to vjax...

look im not saying tampa wont blow it, last year the refs gave saints this gm but short or of that these teams have split every year since '08.. sure i cant argue who has the better qb cause brees one of the best and it debatable whether freeman should even have a job but if picking the best qb was all you had to do to profit in the nfl everyone be rich and books be out of business..saints will not be able to run the ball which will allow a very good front 4 to come after brees, revis should lock up colston allowing them to bracket graham, sure brees will make some plays but his opportunities will be severely limited as muscle hamster pounds that out manned defense into oblivion.. call me crazy, call me old school, but id rather have the team that will control both lines of scrimmage, will be able to pound the rock all day, and imo the team that did more to improve in the off season...

throw week 1 out the window as that has very little to do with this gm, jets d is legit against the run and yeah if you make freeman pass you can beat the bucs, problem is you drinking some saints defense kool-aid that was a mirage, they beat atl with scheme not talent and ultimately it only worked because for whatever reason falcons were hell bent on passing the ball, if atl starts pounding the rock when they jumped out to that 10 point lead we not talking about saints "improved" defense cause sjax could have went for 200 against that defense much like i expect martin to gain every bit of 150 that will set up the deep shots...
    Banks you just spanked this thread so hard... TAMPA ALL DAY

SuckMyVickNoRomo

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyVickNoRomo View Post
    p.s. penetrate THE CONSENSUS! look what happened last week.. most y'all got worked by your bookies no spit

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyVickNoRomo View Post
    Dont get me wrong bro, I played Tampa in same spot last yr and between Brees being Brees and the refs love of the aints on a horrid call I lost that gm and could very well lose this one as well cause if it close late Brees a winner and well the bucs are not.. I do however think Martin will punish this defense as they just don't have the players to play this scheme yet and while u can disguise things and confuse passing gms when it comes to stopping the run that a different story, I figure at some point unless they just choose to continually get gashed in the run gm they gonna have to basically leave those big wrs on a island and while freeman is far from great I could connect with those 2 tall ass physical beast w 1 on 1 coverage against saints corners..was really hoping this would get bet up and made a mistake by waiting as there no +3.5s to be found ATM (think that kinda says obviously at least few ppl agree w me ). So now no point in betting till gm day as line won't drop further and if we lucky these hamburgers will put their money where there mouth is and drive the line back up some, if not ill still play the ml but smaller. Just don't go crazy as even tho I believe the setup is right it the nfl and Brees has a habit of pulling these out. All I can say is if u get +150 or more I think u make this bet 100 times u come out ahead but anything can happen any given gm..teasing bucs over a Td is also a decent option and something I like to do with dogs I play on the ml as while they lose at times they generally keep the gm close..

Spartans24
    Spartans24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brees and Graham should take this one at the RayJ fairly easily. Will cover.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Not worth the risk.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Originally Liked TB, but staying away. The Josh Freeman situation makes this a no play. Will wait to see how Freeman performs in a couple of games before playing the Bucs.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Originally Liked TB, but staying away. The Josh Freeman situation makes this a no play. Will wait to see how Freeman performs in a couple of games before playing the Bucs.
    yea that is a issue that bothers me.. honestly id almost be happier if they benched him for glennon, at least we get few more points i think..

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

freeman will make you crazy , as inconsistent as they come, no thanks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    freeman will make you crazy , as inconsistent as they come, no thanks
    tru but if your rb is gaining 6.3 ypc it makes playing qb pretty easy all a sudden..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

almost made a play on Tampa but i will pass.

Reason being I dont know if coach Schiano has these boys motivated to play for him.

Apparently his college coaching style of yelling at them has some of the players a bit resenting him.

They appear to have some chemistry issues as well.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Yeah, should be Saints -1...

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

ummm how about the over? these two teams always put up a good amount of points.

larryd
    larryd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

good call
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmiles1021

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMatrix27 View Post
    Josh Freeman wont be able to keep up with Brees this season! Saints -4 all day.. Payton is back, Defense is better and last week TB struggled against the Jets lol
    The same Jets that the Pats struggled with at home??? Hmmm........

Namelssuoba
    Namelssuoba's Avatar Become A Pro!

6.3/carry with one 50 yard gain by sjax and a 12 yd scramble by Ryan... Take those away and they are now 12 carries/26yds (2.17/carry)

not saying saints cover but that's a misleading statement in my opinion...

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Some of you chomos overthink way too focking hard. This is the easiest play of the weekend. Big on Saints -3. Get on it.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Took +3.5 and I'm laughing all the way to the bank. We all know the rule about the public. They were buried. Faded them! Winner, winner. Chicken dinner!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Namelssuoba View Post

6.3/carry with one 50 yard gain by sjax and a 12 yd scramble by Ryan... Take those away and they are now 12 carries/26yds (2.17/carry)

not saying saints cover but that's a misleading statement in my opinion...
    yea you right saints run d is stout

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Some of you chomos overthink way too focking hard. This is the easiest play of the weekend. Big on Saints -3. Get on it.
    another guy the book loves to see calling.. sometimes a little thought goes a long way dipshit..

SuckMyVickNoRomo

yea you right saints run d is stout

another guy the book loves to see calling.. sometimes a little thought goes a long way dipshit..
    BEAUTIFUL!! haha annnnnnnnnnd... drumroll please..... TAMPA COVERED hahaha