EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

How many more weeks until Brady and the Pats get this offense in order?

Until then, fading the Pats ATS and going under on the game and the team's totals is the play. They are doing ok as far as moving the ball and backing up the other team's offense but they can't get it into the end zone. I'd say about 2-3 more weeks of this then as the lines shift to the other extreme they'll put it together and be easy overs again.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

It won't be anytime soon I watched that game closely last night we have for at least almost a decade seen a irritated Tom Brady the pats run a very sofisticated scheme for receivers it's a lot of reading and those young guys just don't have it right now also not only reading routes and coverages when they do decide to make the right read they drop it pats are in trouble!

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

52 weeks... Just kidding. As soon as they get some starters back to assist and work with the back ups. I say mid season they will be a very competitive team again.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Gronk should be back next game, that will be a huge boost to actually have a TE threat.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

with gronk and edelman they are dangerous. with just edelman they can win but not cover. with gronk, edelman and amendola they can be the pats of old offensively.

edelman is the new wes welker, watch.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Gronk should be back next game, that will be a huge boost to actually have a TE threat.
    This!