MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Patriots Improve To 2-0 With A Win And Cover The Spread -11 Easy

For a decade now, the New England Patriots have made the most of the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady connection to dominate the AFC East, rolling up a 126-34 regular-season record and winning nine division titles during those 10 years. I think the Patriots improve to 2-0 with a win. It should not be an offensive struggle for Brady in 1st home game of season against very poor road team with a unpredictable quarterback. Brady won,t need Amendola[ likely won't be playing] and Vereen is already out to pick-apart the jets secondary. But I think the margin for error by the bookmakers is significant - 11 or -12 points. because my formula & stats info implies the spread should be -16 or -17 Patriots [home]. Jets have young defensive line, with rookie Sheldon Richardson and 23-year-old Muhammad Wilkerson, shut down Tampa Bay’s run game in the opener and pressured the quarterback. The Jets need more from running backs (44 yards in 22 carries) to have a chance. Patriots will cover the spread easy.Patriots 31, Jets 14. I Think The Patriots Improve To 2-0 With A Win And Cover The Spread -11 Easy
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I like this game 31-13 Pats win.