Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

My teaser card for this weekend's action!...9 teams 13 pts...pays 3 to 1

As most of you know, I hit my teaser last week and cashed in on $700!.......Let's see if we can make it two weeks in a row!...once again, I'm teasing the dawgs!...I love getting those points!...thoughts, comments, discuss!

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    9/10/2013 8:57PM Teaser 100.00 310.00 Football - 195 San Diego Chargers +20½ for Game
    Football - 197 Cleveland Browns +19½ for Game
    Football - 199 Tennessee Titans +21½ for Game
    Football - 201 Miami Dolphins +16 for Game
    Football - 204 Buffalo Bills +16 for Game
    Football - 207 Washington Redskins +20½ for Game
    Football - 209 Dallas Cowboys +16 for Game
    Football - 216 Arizona Cardinals +14½ for Game
    Football - 220 New York Giants +17½ for Game
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 09-11-13 at 08:22 PM.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

CLE would be the only thing that would worry me a little. BAL got embarrassed and coming home.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    CLE would be the only thing that would worry me a little. BAL got embarrassed and coming home.
    the Browns will be desperate as well...I watched that Denver game and not to take anything away from Peyton Manning and Co. but the Ravens D is horrible...It's just a shell of it's former self...they couldn't cover worth a shit and barely got any pressure on Peyton....besides, I'll gladly take a shitload of points in a division rivalry game!...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6290

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    the Browns will be desperate as well...I watched that Denver game and not to take anything away from Peyton Manning and Co. but the Ravens D is horrible...It's just a shell of it's former self...they couldn't cover worth a shit and barely got any pressure on Peyton....besides, I'll gladly take a shitload of points in a division rivalry game!...
    Manning at home (with much better weapons) vs. Weedon on the road? Sliiiiiiiight edge to Manning. That said, it's a division game so should be okay. Good luck.