747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

NFL Week 2: Insights, Discussions and your STRONGEST PLAY

Oakland -5.5 looks like the easiest and squarest play. Could this be a sucker bet?

Miami money line seems like the sharp's favorite

Who you got, let the discussions begin. Please keep the trash talking and useless blabbering out of this thread and lets keep this informative.

My strongest play....don't know yet, probably not one of the above 2.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

waiting on Injury updates but leaning Seattle

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Gabbert is ruled out, and ill never lay points with fukkin Oakland raiders, don't give a fukk how well Pryor was last week.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Jags better with Henne. Raiders -5.5 one of the worst plays on the board.

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

New to the forum but thought I'd chime in. Looks like a great place here. My top pick is Miami but I am going to grab the 3 instead of play the money line. They have a good defense and they should be able to move the ball against a poor Colts defense. Just my thoughts. Any insight on the game would be greatly appreciated.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosBettor View Post
    New to the forum but thought I'd chime in. Looks like a great place here. My top pick is Miami but I am going to grab the 3 instead of play the money line. They have a good defense and they should be able to move the ball against a poor Colts defense. Just my thoughts. Any insight on the game would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers pal!

Vikes/Bears Over 41.5

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Henne almost beat Hou last year and can score pts

747planes
    [Too Long]

Luck is not weeden. I don't know stopping cleveland is great defense. This looks like a not bet game unless its +3.5. early sharp money is going on miami but i think indy will get a win by field goal.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

eagles-9.5. I think they steam roll san diego and their porous defense in chips home debut. The wind has to have gone out of the chargers sails after that pathetic choke job last monday. Eagles win this by 21+

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Don't drink the cowboy doggie juice line is set for a reason.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

love tampa bay at home vs. saints freeman can throw and vincent jackson can catch plus doug martin 2 more i bet on g.bay and ravens real nice 3team teaser parlay there why not

Thabank
    Thabank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

My teaser for the weekend + 7 points
    Ravens (pick)
    Eagles -.5
    Packers -1

Jae iLL
    Jae iLL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Henne did nothing against Oakland last year

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oakland game looks like a trap. The injury to Gabbart actually makes the Jags better.

Word on Oakland is that Pryor is a goddamn idiot, and is not grasping the offense, and is basically told he gets one read and if that isn't open, then start running.

A simple spy with solid contain should cripple the Oakland offense.

I had a rule in the past about betting on shitty teams. I am going to follow it with this game.

As far as best bets, I really don't have one, yet. Week doesn't look all that juicy - but there is a bit of time before I bet way too much. I usually wait to see how I do in NCAA anyway.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I'm probably going to be the Pats/Jets U and the Miami/Indy U...

Still doing some work on the card however...

Also have no clue how I could pass on San Fran +3...

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Green bay

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Vikings +6 looks good hopefully get 7 by game time

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post

Luck is not weeden. I don't know stopping cleveland is great defense. This looks like a not bet game unless its +3.5. early sharp money is going on miami but i think indy will get a win by field goal.
    great way to play a gm like this one here...phins ml. then tease phins to +8.5 with another strong teaser play (several strong options to choose from this week, just make sure yo stick to only 2 teams)..

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    you gonna need more than 7 to cover with minny...if you get minny +7 you talking push at best..more than likely wont see that number tho as ppl still dont have a very high opinion of the bears and i guess dont realize vikings are trash? i dunno.you tell me which one is it? you think minny is a solid team or you just another misguided soul that has irrational hate for cutler?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I'm drinking some Cowboy kool-aid week 2.
    +140 and +3.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

my most solid play would have to be taking the under in the NE/NYJ game. sub par receiving corps for both teams and trouble running the ball with the injuries in new england and lack of talent on the Jets.. it will be a close game, im calling it 16-10 New england. Jets cover and take the under

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Falcons........anything under 7. Marty Ice at home is insane to be against especially after a loss.......home opener...S. Jackson would love nothing more than to hammer the Rams ..........

Pin Fish

Marty Ice

Pin Fish

F,n smart phone keyboard MATTY ICE

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

San Francisco ML also seems like a good option

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    San Francisco ML also seems like a good option
    never fade the Seahawks at home.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    Falcons........anything under 7. Marty Ice at home is insane to be against especially after a loss.......home opener...S. Jackson would love nothing more than to hammer the Rams ..........

jackson isnt hammering anyone as atl suspect oline will not be winning the battle at the LOS against this rams front 4. saints begged atl to run last week giving them some goofy 3 safety look because they so thin at lb and while they allowed 6.3 ypc atl still only choose to run it 14 times, if you gonna give up on the run when you gaining over 6 ypc something tells me averaging less than 4 per carry like they will be in this gm isnt gonna inspire a lot of confidence to continue giving it to a guy that has never had much interest in pounding up into traffic as for a big dude jackson has always been soft at the point of attack opting to pussy foot around looking for a hole instead of crashing thru small windows.. which leads to the next fun thing, once atl abandons the run like always that same front 4 that will be dominating the los will be in matty ice grill all day...sure atl will score some points as rams safties are a concern and zona hit them for some big plays but the corners can hold their own against dirty birds awesome but hobbled wrs..nobody is shutting atl down but rams can get stops that will keep their offense in the gm..

speaking of rams offense they have guys that present some matchup problems for a atl defense that is suspect.. bradford completed over 70% of his passes last week against a very good zona defense by using cook, austin, richardson on short/intermediate stuff on the outside and across the middle, they also get pead back this week who is another difficult matchup in space. you have to respect the outside and have a saftey over the top as givens can blow the top off a defense if they choose to creep up with the safties to try and take away the damage these guys can do on the short stuff after the catch...

i honestly think rams are capable of winning this gm, i dont believe they will cause atl doesnt lose at home and rams have one glaring issue that they have yet to resolve and that is they struggle at times to cash red zone trips into tds settling for fgs far to often which will bite them in the ass vs dirty birds potent offense but it will not be easy for atl as this gm wont be decided till the 4th qrtr..i like the points and the over in a gm i think plays out something like 28-23...i been wrong before tho but damn rams are just to solid of a team to be getting a td vs anyone imo..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Jags better with Henne. Raiders -5.5 one of the worst plays on the board.
    Couldn't agree more.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

arizona +1.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    arizona +1.5
    like this one also..

747planes
    [Too Long]

I am going with Jets +12 to start the week. Some sprinkle on the moneylin

Who is brady going to throw to? Sure jets suck and smith is a turnover machine but new england -12 is almost same as the line from back when new england was elite. Line based on public's love for new engalnd

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    I am going with Jets +12 to start the week. Some sprinkle on the moneylin

Who is brady going to throw to? Sure jets suck and smith is a turnover machine but new england -12 is almost same as the line from back when new england was elite. Line based on public's love for new engalnd
    word is public is on the Jets for the reasons you are mentioning

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    word is public is on the Jets for the reasons you are mentioning
    Then why is the line around -13 in books like bodog, sportingbet, bovada and other crap square books when its around 11 in bookmaker and pinnacle.

747planes
    [Too Long]

Good start to the week.

Locked up play number 2 for week 2 already. Kansas City -2.5 (-120)

12 Last