patman66
    patman66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7633

Suicide Pick this week...

Barely got by with New England last week,wondering of a much easier pick this week,lol...Any ideas?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Atlanta and Houston if you want a good team, Oakland if you want a bad team, Baltimore if you want a subpar team. Like those 4

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

i have baltimore in mine personally. they'll bounce back from that horrible game at home against a shitty team.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

OAK because JAX is just that terrible.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    OAK because JAX is just that terrible.
    hahaha they were actually second on my list. but i just feel better taking teams i feel like i can trust while i still can. my suicide pool sucks so i want to just try to stay alive and win by default.

when you see suicide picks, you really get a good feel for why the public loses at betting. i mean someone fukking took green bay week 1. this is not ats, mind you. "well, green bay is playing the best team in the league on the road, i guess i'll pick them!"

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Can't see Baltimore losing against CLE at home.

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If you are in pool with 75+ i would say go with Raiders. I have about 100 and going with Raiders. Gotta map that shite out.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    If you are in pool with 75+ i would say go with Raiders. I have about 100 and going with Raiders. Gotta map that shite out.
    going with oak is a good way to be out week 2...if gabbert was playing id agree with taking raiders but lets be real the raiders are not good, yea neither are the jags but henne gives them a opportunity to win this gm as he will push the ball down the field opening up run lanes for mjd. just as easily as prior gave the raiders a chance last week he as likely to cost them a gm against anyone. if there 1 thing you can say about jags on a positive note is that their HC is a very good defensive coach and lets be real here it isnt gonna take a lot to limit prior as a book should be forming really fast on his gm, take away his 1st read and dedicate several spies, next thing yo know he throwing it to the wrong color jersey...

yo can say all you want about picking your spots in a large pool but in the end you only have to play 16 teams so i can pick plenty of spots w/o raiders being one of them...

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Agree with the above. Take it week to week. Gb or cincy this week. Hou next

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I get the fact that there are better teams to use at some point,but the matchups every week don't allow. I expect to be in minority with Raiders and that's fine with me. Smaller pool wouldn't take them.

Henne not much of improvement imo. He was dreadful last year,particualrly on road.

One good game vs Texans last year where Blackmon went for 250 yards.

In his 4 other road games (1 vs Raiders where he did nothing)
    Avged about 5 yards /reception which is laughable.under 50 percent completion rate.