Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Browns only +6.5????

I follow the Browns as I am from Northeast Ohio and I dont see how they are only getting 6.5. I know their run defense is very good but their offense is atrocious. Until Josh Gordon gets off suspension there are no weapons on offense other than T-Rich and I feel the Ravens will just key on him like the Dolphins did. For this upcoming game, the Browns have no wrs to support Norv Turners offense. Turner's offense needs a #1 WR which the Browns do not have. Greg Little cant catch or run routes, Travis Benjamin is a punt returner, Devone Bess seemed very slow and not in touch with Weeden, Jordan Cameron is decent but he has no WR to compliment him.

The bottom line is we should not over think this game, the Ravens will win and win by a lot! The Ravens have a better O-line than Miami's and they will protect Flacco against the Browns blitz happy D. I hate to bet against my favorite team but this seems too easy. Thoughts....

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Ravens have beat the Browns in their last 10 straight match-ups by an average of 13 points. 7 of those games were by double digits.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

As long as Jordan Cameron keeps getting me those FF points, I ain't mad at the Browns at all. Keep chuckin' the pill to ol' Whitey Longlegs. Yessir!

bringyourDgame
    bringyourDgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

What's keeping me from pounding Ravens is the fact that 84% are on them and still that line aint budging...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

It's fukkin Wednesday morning guy, worry about the damn game rather than staring at fake numbers, especially considering all the squares don't even know who's playing yet, let alone have anything down on the games.

That being said, home opener forbaltimore where they dominate, off a shitty game. They looked good for the fst half, think harbaugh and the gang get up for this one and put a full 60 minute effort this time around. Baltimore must be anxious to silence the critics and doubters, and this seems like a great spot.

bringyourDgame

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    It's fukkin Wednesday morning guy, worry about the damn game rather than staring at fake numbers, especially considering all the squares don't even know who's playing yet, let alone have anything down on the games.

That being said, home opener forbaltimore where they dominate, off a shitty game. They looked good for the fst half, think harbaugh and the gang get up for this one and put a full 60 minute effort this time around. Baltimore must be anxious to silence the critics and doubters, and this seems like a great spot.
    You remind me of a coach i had. I like you

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Ravens have beat the Browns in their last 10 straight match-ups by an average of 13 points. 7 of those games were by double digits.
    Different team now.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by bringyourDgame View Post
    You remind me of a coach i had. I like you
    hah! Sorry bro, I don't mean to come off like a dick, I just think guys get way too caught up in that shit. And besides, what are you gonna do, wait for it to hit 7/7.5 and then say "ok safe to bet now"

Just trustyourself and your #s and what you see in front of you my dude

bringyourDgame

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    hah! Sorry bro, I don't mean to come off like a dick, I just think guys get way too caught up in that shit. And besides, what are you gonna do, wait for it to hit 7/7.5 and then say "ok safe to bet now"

Just trustyourself and your #s and what you see in front of you my dude
    got no problem with you being harsh when you use facts and not just demeaning/condesending phrases. that's what i'm here for.

p.s. still not betting on Ravens, staying away after reassessing

alexschillig
    alexschillig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Exactly what the books want is for u to jump on the ravens. It's obvious for a reason so chumps will think they r getting a steal

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by vigster View Post
    Different team now.
    Most of the key guys are part of that entire 10-0 run: Harbaugh, Flacco, Rice, Yanda, Oher, Suggs, Ngata, Webb, Koch. Many others are part of much of it: Torrey, Leach, McKinnie, Cody, McPhee, etc. I'll take my chances with a confident 10-0 Flacco & co against a Browns franchise still struggling to find an identity. But since it's a division game, I'm sticking to Ravens ML and teasers and leaving the spread alone.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

The Ravens tend to get away from what makes them a good team and that's running the Ball with Rice and company. You won't win when Flaco is throwing it 62 times as he did against Denver.

5 total runs in the 2nd half and remember Baltimore was up 17-14 at halftime.
    2 runs by Rice and 3 by Pierce.

It always makes me wonder why coaches continually get away from what wins them games...
    Let's see if Harbaugh can get his head out of his a$$ and do what he needs to win games and start running it more.