LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Gronkowski Unlikely to Play Thursday, Can't Play Pats at -13ish

Vereen definitely out, Zudfeld pulled a hamstring Sunday, now Gronk probably not ready. Those are all nice third down options for Brady, so if Jets smother Amendola, some peripheral guy would need to step up for Pats. Tough to lay nearly two touchdowns here.

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Gronk won't be the reason the Pats can't lay 13 this game. The Jets D will keep them in this game till the end. Figure it to be a 7-10 point win by the Pats at best, maybe even only 3.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Jets play some ugly football but they can keep it close. Ryan is coaching his ass off to keep his job and that should be the theme all year.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    Gronk won't be the reason the Pats can't lay 13 this game. The Jets D will keep them in this game till the end. Figure it to be a 7-10 point win by the Pats at best, maybe even only 3.
    Not Gronk by himself, but the combination of guys I mentioned, and I didn't even mention that Amendola aggravated his groin, although that injury doesn't seem serious. Makes it easier for Jets to play defense if they force a lot of third downs.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Can the jets move the ball?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Can the jets move the ball?
    Valid point but the defense might be able to give offense good field position. Remember Rexxy has usually done a better job than most defending Brady even when Pats are healthy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you guys dont know bout my thu night auto play yet? no capping required bet the 1st half under and at the end of the year count your money ...came up with last yr and think it has long term potential as these teams normally somewhat flat on these short week gms..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

I like the pats here to cover. I see a serious blowout with smith throwing picks left and right.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Geno Smith in his first hostile road game vs a team that has a habit of torching the Jets. Buttfumble comes to mind. Brady was pissed with the way they played last week. I think they win by 21+. The Jets didn't deserve to win last week. They will be lucky to win 4 games this year....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I like the pats here to cover. I see a serious blowout with smith throwing picks left and right.
    yea bellacheat will confuse the shit out of a kid im not sure even watches film..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jets will blitz the shit out of Brady and press up on the receivers....Make someone beat them over top

Jets under Rex have usually played very well against the Pats, atleast on defense......Self destruction on the offensive end can always ruin things though

I just don't think the Pats without Gronk are really that special.....gotta like the points here

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Doesnt matter who is out this game they could play with me at qb and still cover this game,,,,,,this is Big Boys vs the little boys no game here

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

LVH openers

Jets
    Patriots -11 (Thursday)
    Chargers
    Eagles -6.5
    Browns
    Ravens -6.5
    Titans
    Texans -8.5
    Dolphins
    Colts -3 EV
    Panthers -3 EV
    Bills
    Rams
    Falcons -6.5
    Redskins
    Packers -6
    Cowboys
    Chiefs -1
    Vikings
    Bears -6.5
    Saints -3
    Buccaneers
    Lions -1
    Cardinals
    Jaguars
    Raiders -5.5
    Broncos -4
    Giants
    49ers
    Seahawks -3
    Steelers
    Bengals -6.5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets seem like a lock

Pretty good defense also

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Doesnt matter who is out this game they could play with me at qb and still cover this game,,,,,,this is Big Boys vs the little boys no game here
    cmon now. it possible pats turn geno over enough to make it happen but pats offense is a shell of itself and jets can play d. with vereen now gone and amendola prob missing half the snaps no way you can really expect them to score more than 24, again tho that offensively, wouldnt shock me if they made life ruff for geno..bottom line is like every thu the play here is 1st half under

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

KC -3 is a joke?

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you guys dont know bout my thu night auto play yet? no capping required bet the 1st half under and at the end of the year count your money ...came up with last yr and think it has long term potential as these teams normally somewhat flat on these short week gms..
    Anyone have stats on this angle?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo2431 View Post
    Anyone have stats on this angle?
    im not much of a stat keeper but i started doing it the middle of the season before last and from then thru last season it was very good, believe it started last yr something like 7-0 before even suffering a loss and that took a blocked punt and a few other fluky plays..maybe someone that was in my thread a lot could tell you the exact number (BiffTfinancial would prob be a really good guy to ask)...if you try and find out on your own remeber that the week 1 opening night gm is not included as a lot of the reasoning behind this is the fact teams are playing on short weeks..

oh i decided last yr that the thanksgiving gms were also better left out as i believe players have a different mindset coming into those..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-10-13 at 09:49 AM.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like it. But if it is successful, stop talking about it.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16563

Under and Jets correlated parlay looks good

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jets seem like a lock

Pretty good defense also
    Who are you and what did you do with JJ Gold?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I like it. But if it is successful, stop talking about it.
    if i didnt talk about it how would ya know? i told everyone about it all last year.. if that screws me so be it, rather share and let everyone get while the getting is good..once it goes bad ill figure out another angle that doesnt require any capping and works for a while..used to have a few in mlb as well, for 1st couple years of jamie garcia's career with the cards it was str8 cash to bet cards ff whenever he started, told all my closest sbr buddies bout that one and it ran great for some time till he got hurt. i like finding little things like that early on and just hitting until the good times stop.. nothing like having a gm you dont gotta worry bout capping

TheDarkPassenger
    TheDarkPassenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7946

Amendola is almost certainly out, too.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkPassenger View Post
    Amendola is almost certainly out, too.
    Missed the open to the media part of work out today and would have to believe on short week he won't play.

Took Jets +14 -135 on 5Dimes, wonder if that will be available for long.

LT Profits

Yes just saw Amendola expected to miss despite playing through the injury on Sunday (or maybe because that made it worse).

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 17m

No Danny Amendola at #Patriots walk-through today. Not a good omen for being available Thursday vs #Jets

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 14m

So #Patriots could potentially be without Amendola, Vereen, Dobson and Sudfeld on Thursday, in addition to Gronk

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Line is now down to NE (-12)!...it's already dropped a full point from (-13) as the sharps and the public as well are nailing the Jets pretty hard...wouldn't be surprised to see this line drop below double digits by kickoff!...

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Missed the open to the media part of work out today and would have to believe on short week he won't play.

Took Jets +14 -135 on 5Dimes, wonder if that will be available for long.
    +14 gone on 5Dimes, +13 -125 available.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hope amendola's out for a while. then brady has to throw it to thompkins whether he wants to or not.