LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Texans, Chargers Over 44.5

Much has been made about Foster possibly having his touches limited tonight, but Houston has a starting caliber backup in Tate and with DeAndre Hopkins cleared to play, Schaub should be a more effective passer with a speed burner on the opposite side complimenting Andre Johnson nicely. And don't forget Owen Daniels on the underneath routes with Hopkins stretching the defense. And mostly don't forget the Chargers have one of the worst defenses in football right now, partly because of injuries and partly because, well, the Chargers have one of the worst defenses in football. On the other side, Rivers has a chance for a bounce back year as he is getting the plays directly from the offensive coordinator this year, so you should see fewer delay of games like last year under good ole Norv and Rivers should have more time to survey the defense. Of course that all goes out the window if the OL sucks like last year, but not all hope is lost there with first round pick right tackle D.J. Fluker looking good both during practice and during preseason. Now if King Dunlap can be just half-decent protecting Rivers' blind side, then the Chargers can also help this 'over' along, especially with Ryan Mathews looking great so far (until his next injury).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, and turtlejc

Wesley Snypes
    Wesley Snypes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

Better play is Chargers MoneyLine

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Snypes View Post
    Better play is Chargers MoneyLine
    I'm not sure the Chargers could make enough stops. On the flip side, I want no part of probably the most popular side of the week in a Monday Night Game. I am just sticking with the Over, I would not be shocked no matter which side wins.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Much has been made about Foster possibly having his touches limited tonight, but Houston has a starting caliber backup in Tate and with DeAndre Hopkins cleared to play, Schaub should be a more effective passer with a speed burner on the opposite side complimenting Andre Johnson nicely. And don't forget Owen Daniels on the underneath routes with Hopkins stretching the defense. And mostly don't forget the Chargers have one of the worst defenses in football right now, partly because of injuries and partly because, well, the Chargers have one of the worst defenses in football. On the other side, Rivers has a chance for a bounce back year as he is getting the plays directly from the offensive coordinator this year, so you should see fewer delay of games like last year under good ole Norv and Rivers should have more time to survey the defense. Of course that all goes out the window if the OL sucks like last year, but not all hope is lost there with first round pick right tackle D.J. Fluker looking good both during practice and during preseason. Now if King Dunlap can be just half-decent protecting Rivers' blind side, then the Chargers can also help this 'over' along, especially with Ryan Mathews looking great so far (until his next injury).
    Why play the over and not the Texans -4 since your analysis indicates that the Texans will score a ton of points?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why play the over and not the Texans -4 since your analysis indicates that the Texans will score a ton of points?
    makes more sense to me as well as i dont think sd sniffs there team total of 20.5

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

makes more sense to me as well as i dont think sd sniffs there team total of 20.5
    Because...

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

...I want no part of probably the most popular side of the week in a Monday Night Game. I am just sticking with the Over, I would not be shocked no matter which side wins.

2daBank

i just dont see the points lt, unless they come off sd turnovers.. to me sd defense is solid and hou tends to stall out on their drives and settle for fgs, dont think sd has a chance in hell of scoring 21. i made this 23-17 so obviously i saw tremendous value in the under but i been wrong before..at least one of will cash, gl toniight

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yeah 2dabank..it's either Texans -4 or pass. The Texans are capable of winning a 28-10 game and the over is toast.

compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

I like Texas and the over. Tool just a unit on both. The over is done for is SD can't get a few Td's. If lines are favorable I think an in game play based on momentum is a good choice.

LT Profits

7-0 NFL start.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

THX lt

2daBank

great call LT. i had a worse read on this gm than any other of the weekend.. 7-0 fukkin impressive..i played way more gms..prob end up 16-7 give or take when all said and done, lol....

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

LT !!!!?

PRIMO

being in the business near 15 yrs like myself
    with so much extensive intel and such, why arent you betting nfl props where posEx nearly QUADRUPLES !

was ALL OVER roddy under, when 'highankle' sprain report came in and he was listed,
    i hit max at over 5 sites

used as a decoy most afternoon on limited snaps,

why waste ur time on games when these plays are available

just curious !?
    cuz u seem like a 'sharp' individual, lookin for 'angles'

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Nice play

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

as soon as i start to tail you that's when your gonna lose, oh yeah my luck is that bad......tailing your next pick

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

7-0......Time to go tout.LOL

Congrats