geni34
    geni34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Who is the best nfl handicapper?

Hello I just joined sbr last week and I'm looking forward to bet on nfl this year. I was wondering if any of you guys know any good nfl handicappers with documented record's or anyone on this site who can pick the nfl with success I would love to hear from all you guys!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Trigga Trace and Big Day

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by geni34 View Post
    Hello I just joined sbr last week and I'm looking forward to bet on nfl this year. I was wondering if any of you guys know any good nfl handicappers with documented record's or anyone on this site who can pick the nfl with success I would love to hear from all you guys!
    If you have to count on others to do your research and handicapping for you, then you're best off NOT gambling.

haslin220
    haslin220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I've been a subscriber to IntPicks for the past year and have been happy with the service - I had excellent results last season. The record they post is accurate as I track it and it's really the first legit, trustworthy service I've come across.

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

lenny de Genio..............one of the best

PROBEST
    PROBEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Just ask anyone about probest!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geni34 View Post
    hello i just joined sbr last week and i'm looking forward to bet on nfl this year. I was wondering if any of you guys know any good nfl handicappers with documented record's or anyone on this site who can pick the nfl with success i would love to hear from all you guys!
    i will post something today,and u will see the magic before your very eyes.....

geni34
    geni34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I did check there website but for example how many picks would you get in a day? let's say there is 12 nfl games on do they give you 12 picks?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    If you have to count on others to do your research and handicapping for you, then you're best off NOT gambling.
    exactly! i mean what even the point then? i got news for this kid aint no one got the golden ticket, everyone worth their salt goes thru highs and lows and you aint getting rich following anybody. the whole reason i do this is cause capping the gms is the entertainment for me, what the point of just betting what some random asshole tells you. i guess if that what you wanna do id suggest fading anyone who coming in here telling you to follow them as that prob turn a profit!

there are plenty of knowledgeable guys around here that dont mind discussing and sharing their plays i suggest looking for threads like that and read as much as possible and try to get a idea of what you should be looking for and in the end make your own decision cause ultimately it your money and this should be nothing more than a hobby, sure if you good and sometimes lucky there be times where you make some profit and it great those times enjoy the extra money but there will also be times where it is all bad and if you thinking you gonna get rich those bad times will send you in a downward spiral that can get really ugly..trust me none of these clowns saying to follow them give a fukk if they lose your life savings and half of them dont even bet themselves just looking to convince you they are great so you can pay their bills...

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    exactly! i mean what even the point then? i got news for this kid aint no one got the golden ticket, everyone worth their salt goes thru highs and lows and you aint getting rich following anybody. the whole reason i do this is cause capping the gms is the entertainment for me, what the point of just betting what some random asshole tells you. i guess if that what you wanna do id suggest fading anyone who coming in here telling you to follow them as that prob turn a profit!

there are plenty of knowledgeable guys around here that dont mind discussing and sharing their plays i suggest looking for threads like that and read as much as possible and try to get a idea of what you should be looking for and in the end make your own decision cause ultimately it your money and this should be nothing more than a hobby, sure if you good and sometimes lucky there be times where you make some profit and it great those times enjoy the extra money but there will also be times where it is all bad and if you thinking you gonna get rich those bad times will send you in a downward spiral that can get really ugly..trust me none of these clowns saying to follow them give a fukk if they lose your life savings and half of them dont even bet themselves just looking to convince you they are great so you can pay their bills...
    tell em bank

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Another loser looking for a free ride. How about do the research yourself you degenerate.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

It's me......I'm the best. They're all angry because they lose their asses. But not me, I'm the best. Just follow my advice and start padding your bankroll asap.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intpicks sucked..

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

hoping to hit 55% this season I only bet games I like, never let another person tell you what to bet on.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

tail my every play, i don't plan on losing,
    and tail biff t financialo in collolege football
    and i'll expect you win w/o lifting a finger

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tatdaddy and 747 planes

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Figure out the SBR consensus and fade it.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    I knew someday I'd find something I agreed with you on.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Figure out the SBR consensus and fade it.
    Bank.