jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Davis F*CKS UP and gives the Jets the win

It takes blatant stupidity and talent to F*CK up a game like this Davis kid for TB. Geno Smith was a FULL STEP out of bounds and Davis for TB shoves him to get a 15 yrd unnecessary roughness call to put the Jets in FG range. And of course, the Jets kicker DRAINS a 48 yarder for the win. Me? I would cut that puke as soon as I get back to the locker room. I hope no one had TB money line. UN-FRIGGIN REAL

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Silly, silly play by Davis. All that work to get back in the game and take the lead only to lead the Jets come back with less than 40 secs on the clock to kick a 48 yard fg that would have been 63 yards if not for his foolishness.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

That messed me up too, but go for the win and run out the clock, I hate leaving that much time on the clock. The same thing was going to happen if the Falcons could have scored. They called a timeout and where going to leave 40+ secs on it if they scored. Lots of bad time management going on in this first week.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

These crazy Ghettos just can't control themselves.

Their coaches are basically telling them to kill the other team. These aren't the brightest stars in the galaxy and they can't control themselves.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

still insanely angry about that shitfaced fuk
    why do these endings have to be so traumatic and stupid?
    had buccaneers ML