LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Kansas City Chiefs from 2-14 to Road Favorites...And I Like Them!

The Chiefs have a chance to be this year's Colts of the last two years in terms of rapid improvement. Alex Smith is not an elite quarterback, but he is still light years better than what they had and seems to fit Andy Reid's system. Speaking of which, his game plans should do a better job of utilizing Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe than the previous regime, and remember that the 2-14 team actually had six Pro Bowlers. The Jaguars could be the worst team in the AFC with only 27 players that finished the season with the team last year still with the team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like what chiefs are doing and their chances of contending for a wild card spot but i would love for them to lose this gm. could there be anything better than them losing this gm, then dal shining on primetime, that would set up a absolute monster next week on kc hosting dal.. probably wishful thinking but damn what a great spot it would be!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Chiefs auto fade (road Fav, wow)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Chiefs auto fade (road Fav, wow)
    i agree, doesnt matter that they have made improvements they have done nothing to warrant laying this number on the road to anyone...gotta pass if gabbert is starting tho, henne starts im on jags...LT do you know who is gonna get the starting nod at qb for jax?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i agree, doesnt matter that they have made improvements they have done nothing to warrant laying this number on the road to anyone...gotta pass if gabbert is starting tho, henne starts im on jags...LT do you know who is gonna get the starting nod at qb for jax?
    Total pass. No need putting money on this headache of a game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Total pass. No need putting money on this headache of a game.
    if henne starting ill happily take the 4..you prob knew what a joke gabbert was since his pathetic mizzou days as well...but man if jags win this gm broadway chiefs will be a big play for me next week hosting dal, jags beat chiefs and everyone pounding kc this week will jump ship and the hype will die so fast it will be a beautiful thing..please jags win this gm!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gabbert likely to start despite being limited in practice earlier in the week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Gabbert likely to start despite being limited in practice earlier in the week.
    well that means i cant bet jags and might as well forget about my dream spot of kc next week coming off a embarrassing loss. is this staff just going with gabbert so they can assure themselves of having their choice of qbs in next yrs class full of talent? honestly i didnt think gabbert should have been drafted period and this pathetic group took him with the 8th pick, think that my most memorable draft moment as i stared at amazement that ppl who get paid to make such decisions drafted this dude, it like they never watched him at mizzou..