finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8014

Dolphins get no love.......

just because the Browns had a good PRE SEASON....everyones givin them the win....Browns r the Kansas City Chiefs of last year alot of hype........the fins r a better team and much better defense.........take the fins money line......then thank me here after the game........

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Browns will win no love for dolphinz

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Not sure how serious you are but Dolphins never get love cause they dont deserve it. People hate everything about Miami, too. I do agree that Cleveland is highly overrated in this spot, people underestimate Miami's defense...Grimes was a key addition to the backfield and Coyle has that unit coached up. Still have no faith in this team and it's premature to bet them week 1...best of luck though, I'll be rootin them in with the homies tomorrow for sure.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Fukk the sides on "paper" it sounds like an under all day! 20-16 ugly type either way game that nobody but the true fan could sit thru.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Fukk the sides on "paper" it sounds like an under all day! 20-16 ugly type either way game that nobody but the true fan could sit thru.
    1st half under 20.5 is where im at.. with no gordon for cle and haydon shutting down wallace i dont see many big plays so it gonna take a lot of plays to produce points and with these offenses i expect by the time they get within scoring range they are bound to stall out and settle for fgs..

finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8014

YESSSSSSSSSSS FINSSSSSSSSS.................MONEY BABY