4. Houston
    5. Pittsburgh
    6. Indy

WC: Indy @ Baltimore - Baltimore
    WC: Pitt @ Houston - Houston
    Div: Houston @ Denver - Denver
    Div: Balt @ New England - New England
    AFCC: New England @ Denver - Denver

SB: Denver Broncos defeat Green Bay Packers.

Picking at the top of next year's draft
    1. Oakland 2-14
    2. Jacksonville 4-12
    3. Jets 4-12
    4. Vikings 4-12

Just missed the playoffs in the NFC
    Redskins
    Seahawks

Missed playoffs in the AFC
    Cincinatti

Coaches fired
    Rex Ryan 1st coach fired in season
    Jim Schwartz
    Marvin Lewis
    Oakland head coach

NFC East
    Looks to be a 3 team race between the Redskins/Giants/Dallas. I think the Giants/Dallas have easier schedules and Eli has started every game of his career, Romo had the injury only 1 season, and Rg3 has had 2 torn ACLS in 4 years. I am picking Dallas to earn a wild card birth. It is win or go home for Jason Garret and the Cowboys have to win this year and I do think they make the playoffs.

NFC North
    This is easily Green Bay's division. I think the Bears are a decent team but they could start 3-5 due to their schedule and finish around .500. Minnesota made the playoffs last year but they have an awful schedule, and an awful QB, I see them going 4-12 this year and being the worst team in the NFC. Jim Schwarts will probably get fired after this year, some are picking the Lions as a trendy pick, I see them as about a 6-10 football team.

NFC South.
    Atlanta and the Saints are pretty close, I give the nod to Atlanta, if Atlanta were to win in week 1 @ NO that only helps the cause (I don't think they win this game). The Saints should be about 7-2 before they have a brutal stretch of Dal, SF, ATL and Seattle, that stretch of 4 games will make or break their season. Some are picking Carolina as a trendy team, I see about 8-8 for them and about 6-10 for Tampa.

NFC West
    A lot of people see the SF/SEA competition for NFC West and NFC Supremacy. I think the #6 playoff spot in the NFC will come down to Dallas/Redskins/Seahawks and I give the nod to Dallas. Seattle and the Redskins will be the first teams out of the playoffs. The Rams could surprise people but I think they will be about a .500 team and the Cards are about a 5-11 or 6-10 team.

AFC East
    New England is vulnerable but look at their schedule and tell me they won't win 12 or 11 games? The team will probably morph this year into more of a run the ball and play defense team again. The Pats quietly moved that direction last year and they probably will again this year. Miami is a trendy pick but I see them at 7-9 at best. If I had to bet I'd pick the Bills as the #2 team in this division due to Spiller carrying the team, he will have a monster year. The Jets are a hard team to pick. I think they could be 1-9 on Nov 10 going into their bye. Their schedule is front loaded like that. If they have 1-3 wins then Rex is fired. Why does that matter? Because their schedule gets a lot easier after that. The Jets schedule is hard in the beginning and gets easy at the end, the problem is the team could be destroyed before they hit the easy part. I think the Jets have one of the better O-Lines in the league and their defense is still decent, Powell could be a good fantasy sleeper, but the problem is the skilled positioned QB, WR, TE that will hold this team back and we all know it.

AFC North
    I still see Baltimore winning this division, I am very confident their defense will be better this year than the #17 rank they had last year. Cincy is a trendy pick but I look at the schedule and Big Ben coming back and I have to pick Pitt to make it back to the playoffs. I picked them NOT to make it last year, I was right, but I look at their schedule and I think they get off to a decent start and keep the momentum rolling. Baltimore/Pitt in the playoffs and Cincy out. I think there is a decent chance Pitt could win the division but Baltimore is still the better team and the best bet to win this thing.

AFC South.
    I am tempted to Pick Indy to surpass Houston but I don't see it. Houston is about an 11-5+ team and Indy about 10-6 or 9-7. I think Andrew Luck takes a step forward this year but I don't like the team losing Arians. This division looks easier than others to predict. Houston, Indy, Titans, Jags.

AFC West
    Denver could go 14-2 or 13-3 in this crappy division. Oakland will finish in last place, I think they win 2-3 games. KC and SD are there and I don't think either make the playoffs.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

- The only pick that I am a little bit worried about is the Steelers after losing Pouncy and looking awful in week 1. I still look at that schedule and think they have a lot of games they should win.
    - Some people are saying Philly wins the NFC East after 1 week. I always thought they had an outside shot but even after 33 points from Chip Kelly's offense I still don't see it. Too many turnovers, too many injury prone players.
    - New England really lucked out with their division/schedule. Put them in the NFC West or South or even NFC East and they are 0-2.