1. #1
    SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-08
    Posts: 1,035

    SBR Videos NFL Week 1 Sunday 1 PM Previews with Professional Handicappers

    SBR Forum's Peter Loshak previews the 10 1 PM Sunday NFL games from the Week 1 card with a selection of professional handicappers.


    KC at Jacksonville with Tony George



    Tampa Bay at Jets with Jeff Cadillac


    Oakland at Indianapolis with Tony George


    Atlanta at New Orleans with Joe Duffy


    Minnesota at Detroit with Scott Kellen


    Tennessee at Pittsburgh with Joe Duffy


    Miami at Cleveland with Joe Duffy


    New England at Buffalo with Troy West


    Cincinnati at Chicago with Stephen Oh


    Seattle at Carolina with Troy West

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 347,096
    Betpoints: 419

    Loshak where do you find these broke hamburgers??

  3. #3
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,885
    Betpoints: 990

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Loshak where do you find these broke hamburgers??
    actually not that hard at all

    yes technically the recession is over but all the gains went to the top 5% or whatever, theres still millions of people unemployed

    so pretty easy actually, i just go to the unemployment offices, job bank offices, etc etc, theres a million guys there looking for work who will basically do anything and i just ask who wants a job as a professional handicapper, and all of them dying to do it for next to nothing, so really very very easy to find

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 347,096
    Betpoints: 419

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    actually not that hard at all

    yes technically the recession is over but all the gains went to the top 5% or whatever, theres still millions of people unemployed

    so pretty easy actually, i just go to the unemployment offices, job bank offices, etc etc, theres a million guys there looking for work who will basically do anything and i just ask who wants a job as a professional handicapper, and all of them dying to do it for next to nothing, so really very very easy to find



    These guys always sound good before the games start

  5. #5
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,985
    Betpoints: 17395

    Hamburger Central

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #6
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,885
    Betpoints: 990

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post


    These guys always sound good before the games start
    ok well we will see i am tracking their records this year, so far 1-0 not a huge sample size i admit but nice results so far

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-10-12
    Posts: 1,137
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Loshak where do you find these broke hamburgers??
    I'm not sure about the others but i know Troy West and Joe Duffy are both legitimate, winning handicappers.

  8. #8
    rcjiii
    rcjiii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-11
    Posts: 244

    Loshak, what happened to your weekly shows with reps from the sportsbooks analyzing line movements and sharp action? That was a great feature with lots of great betting info? Is it coming soon?

  9. #9
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,885
    Betpoints: 990

    Quote Originally Posted by rcjiii View Post
    Loshak, what happened to your weekly shows with reps from the sportsbooks analyzing line movements and sharp action? That was a great feature with lots of great betting info? Is it coming soon?
    YES we are doing it again this year, this week's show should be up in about an hour, we had some production kinks to work out this week that delayed it, but it will be up, and in future weeks they will be up by Friday mornings at the latest, but usually by Thursday evenings!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 13,174
    Betpoints: 3607

    Loshak dammit! CFL goes off tongight. where those makeup vids?

  11. #11
    MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-12
    Posts: 677
    Betpoints: 187

    Glad to see Troy West and I are on the same sides in those 2 games. SEA-2.5 and BUF+10.5 were my two biggest concerns this week.

  12. #12
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,885
    Betpoints: 990

    Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    Glad to see Troy West and I are on the same sides in those 2 games. SEA-2.5 and BUF+10.5 were my two biggest concerns this week.
    great numbers if thats what you got

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,885
    Betpoints: 990

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Loshak dammit! CFL goes off tongight. where those makeup vids?
    dammit the vids and thread is up! stickied in the more sports forum and linked in PT!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 347,096
    Betpoints: 419

    Loshak lets get that weekly show back

    You fukked it up last time you drugged out fuk

  15. #15
    compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-12
    Posts: 127
    Betpoints: 1549

    Following Troy West and Stephen Oh. Good plays

  16. #16
    PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-13
    Posts: 631
    Betpoints: 795

    This was awesome!

Top