HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Official NFL Get Rich Or Die Tryin Thread

Hey everybody I'm BAAAAACK!!!! After going 86-60 in MLB I said I was done and was taking a break before football started and I'm back to give the smart ass people who tail me some more bill payers. In baseball I pretty much played totals and only totals but in NFL I do it all so ill be posting ML's/ATS/TOTALS/TEASERS and I have some nice season win totals to share with y'all as well. And those of yall who followed my mlb thread know i hate ties and will buy .5 on ALL plays. I'm so excited to be capping football again it's been too long since I've seen a REAL td pass (preseason isn't real). Well enough talking lets get this money.

GL everybody on a long football season I don't care if your betting college or pro make these books pay.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-SEASON WIN TOTALS-

STL u7.5-- At ATL, DAL, SF, SEA, HOU, IND AZ CAR and home vs TB, NO, and CHI lol I'll even give them home wins vs the division and they still won't win 8 games. They will play hard and be competitive in most of their losses but they won't win them kinda like the panthers the last 2 years, they will lose close games. Good ATS horrible SU

AZ o6-- This is like taking candy from a baby this team goes 8-8 at least I mean that defense will be hell this season just like it was last year and now they have a head coach worth something and a qb to get the ball to fitz who's the best WR in football imo. Don't be shocked if they win the division either I mean lets be real sea/sf won't win more than 11 games TOPS, 10-6 will win this division and I have AZ at 9-7 but that's because I gave them b2b home losses to atl/hou in reality I think they win 1 to go 10-6. Trust me people AZ will be a cash cow this season. Don't beleave me just watch.

MIA u8-- This must be a damn joke lol c'mon Vegas 8!!! Really??? Granted Miami will play well and will be competitive but lets be real here 2 automatic losses to NE then they will lose to IND ATL NO BAL CIN PIT CAR TB and they won't sweep both the bills and jets are inept as they may be this year they will find a way to split with Miami. They will be lucky to get 6 wins I say 5-11.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-SEASON WIN TOTALS-

BUF and NYJ u6--both these teams will be happy to win 5 games I have them both going 4-12. Unless ej and geno turn into Wilson and rg3 this is easy money

PIT o9--They will win the division and probably be a 1 orb2 seed I'm the afc this year. I am extremely high on the steel city this year. Ravens will decline and the bengals and browns are the bengals and browns till proven otherwise. CIN will disappoint a shit load of people this year mark my words.

KC u8.5--I thought I was seeing shit when I played this. Last I checked Alex smith is still their qb and they play den 2x throw in the NFC east and they won't win 9 games they won't even sniff it. I see them going 7-9/8-8 at best which will still win this play for me.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-SEASON WIN TOTALS-

SF and SEA u10.5--I can see 1 of them (SF) going 9-7 because of their schedual and I think 10-6 will win the division. I know this makes me sound like a idiot cause their 1/2 on the planets power rankings but their scheduals will hold them to 10-6 11-5 at best kinda like the NFC east every season. This is normally what happens when you have a tough division like they will have this year. Afc south, NFC east, NFC north just too many juggernauts to beat for my tickets not to cash.

SD u7.5--No write up needed for this one. They will lose to Hou, den 2x, kc 1x, nyg, was, phi, dal, CIN, and ind. Once again I'm steeling money from these damn books.

These next 3 need no explanation

HOU o9.5

NO o8.5

ATL o9.5

GB o9.5

Thats it for season win totals I know some of my higher overs may be lower now like atl I beleave us at 8.5-9 right now but I've played these over the summer and happy with them. My play on tonight's opener is coming shortly.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 9/8

BAL+10

I hoped on this bad boy about 2 weeks ago at 9.5 so you know I bought the hook immediately and played the +10. I wasn't going to play it at 7.5 or 8 but at 9.5 it was an auto play and for it to go back to 7.5 proves my play right win or lose I got the best of this shit. Den will have a hard time blocking Dummervil and Suggs plus Webbs back in the secondary so Bal's D should be better than last years. I also can't see den stopping bal without champ and miller if Flacco gives the ball to ray rice it'll be a long night for Den.

gl everybody and happy Football Day.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

15 rain delay??? penetrate outta hear this ain't baseball let these boys play

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I see this Thomas gonna make me and the rest of the ravens backers sick tonight

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

BAL+10 looks good. GL!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    BAL+10 looks good. GL!
    agreed im glade i played it. I should have played the over as well but im happy with my play

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

well the over ends looking like the easiest play of the week..in any sport.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

well this 1s over....this is where Flacco proves he's not worth the money. I guarantee at least 1 pic and 3 n out over the next 3 possessions

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Told You

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Told You
    When the books offer you +10 on the team that won the Super Bowl the year before, you should probably think a little bit about that one before you pound it.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie103 View Post
    When the books offer you +10 on the team that won the Super Bowl the year before, you should probably think a little bit about that one before you pound it.
    I agree. I only played it because of the Von miller suspension and then they lost the center and i look up and see the line went up, i thought i was getting a steal but i was the won getting stole from. I had no intentions on playing this game at 7.5 or 8 but i couldnt resist buying the .5 at 9.5 to get 10. I didnt go big on it at all just 1 unit. I had Den in about 4 teasers so i'll live though.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Oh no mike Greenberg is on the bears in the stone cold locks smh bears are 1 of my top plays on Sunday I have a write up coming later

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Greenberg is the Brock landers of Fn Espn everything he plays turns to shit smh bears and colts backers beware

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

NE @ BUF
    Ok my write-ups wont be as good as my MLB's because its week 1 and there really isnt much to look at but i have some things that i'm willing to share that helped me make my plays. 1st of all its Brady vs EJ Manuel who's not gonna have a good day vs a patriot team that really wasnt that bad on defense last year especially once Talib got there, Last years Run D was stout so spiller and ej shouldnt go off like people are saying. Since 2007 Buffalo is 1-11 vs the pats, there lone win was a 3pt fluke on 9/25/11. They couldnt even beat the Matt Cassell pats in 08 lol. I think Amendola is better than welker (when Healthy) and trust me brady's done more with less before at least he's got Edelman from previous years and i expect the 2 rookies Kernbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson to have break out seasons at least 1 will pop. The only Rookies to EVER beat the hoodie are
    Russell Wilson 2012
    Colt McCoy 2010 (that game single handily got Hillis the cover of madden lol)
    Mark Sanchez 2009
    Big Ben 2004
    I cant see NE losing this game especially since Brady will be on a mission to prove everybody wrong this year. If you listin to him he feels a certain kinda way about everybody saying Homicide Hernandez and welker made his offense what is was...look for a 07 kinda edge from brady.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

CIN @ CHI
    Da Bears will win this game im tired of hearing about how great the Bengals are WAKE UP PEOPLE they are still the Bengals and at soldier field they will get beat Convincingly Im thinking 27-14. I can see Dalton throwing a couple pics and a wr and runnerback fumbling, you know typical bears at soldier field kinda game. Good hip or not Brandon Marshall is the best player on the field at all times and leon hall cannot cover him i expect a beast performance from the beast. Cutler will also finally have the ability to audible at the line which should cut down his int rate this year. In cins defense their D is hell especially with the addition of Harrison to rush the passer but with that being said the west coast offense that bears run should help negate that pass rush. Even without Urlacher their Lb core is solid with James Anderson who was a stud for CAR and DJ williams whos been solid for years to go along with that beast Briggs. My last nugget for this game is last years openers, Bengals were blown out 44-13 by bal and chi blew out indy 41-21. I like the bears in this 1 especially since the publics backing the bengals and we all know what happens to public backed dogs.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ATL @ NO
    I love the saints here i really do. I cant see ATL coming into that dome and beating this PIST OFF and DETERMINED Saints team who's on a mission to win it all this year after having last year stolen from the from Godell. The Saints are 7-3 su against atl since 08 and the only win the birds have in NO was a 27-24 win in 2010. This is a significant trend to me because ATL has been the #1 team in the NFC 2x in that span. So that tells me that no matter how good the birds are the saints are their krytonite. With sean peyton back i expect bree's int's to go down and the run game to be better and with Rob ryan on defense calling up blitzes i think they'll frustrate Matty ice. Last thing is Roddy White is nursing a high ankle sprain and might not play. And i almost forgot atl's D is terrible and they're LBs couldnt cover Big jimmy if they had 15 players on D. I love the saints and the -3, they should win by at least 10 imo

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-OFFICIAL PLAYS WEEK 1-

NO-2.5 (Layed -140 2 weeks ago but who gives a shit i been betting baseball all summer this is everyday shit to me now)

CHI-2.5 (layed -140 again but once again i dont care)

NE-9.5

Me laying the chalk to make sure i dont tie is regular shit to me i rather win than tie. I have more plays coming.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    CIN @ CHI
    Da Bears will win this game im tired of hearing about how great the Bengals are WAKE UP PEOPLE they are still the Bengals and at soldier field they will get beat Convincingly Im thinking 27-14. I can see Dalton throwing a couple pics and a wr and runnerback fumbling, you know typical bears at soldier field kinda game. Good hip or not Brandon Marshall is the best player on the field at all times and leon hall cannot cover him i expect a beast performance from the beast. Cutler will also finally have the ability to audible at the line which should cut down his int rate this year. In cins defense their D is hell especially with the addition of Harrison to rush the passer but with that being said the west coast offense that bears run should help negate that pass rush. Even without Urlacher their Lb core is solid with James Anderson who was a stud for CAR and DJ williams whos been solid for years to go along with that beast Briggs. My last nugget for this game is last years openers, Bengals were blown out 44-13 by bal and chi blew out indy 41-21. I like the bears in this 1 especially since the publics backing the bengals and we all know what happens to public backed dogs.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by KANSAS24 View Post
    Who you on today kansas.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-OFFICIAL PLAYS WEEK 1-

PIT-6 (this dropping a point is a damn steal Steelers will win big i would've layed 10)

DET-4

CAR+4

10pt teaser
    GB+14.5
    NE PK
    INDY PK

Long shot plays .5u on each
    JAX+4
    JAX ML
    NYJ+3.5
    NYJ ML

gl everybody i will have more plays at 4 and tonight. No matter who you play today lets get these books.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I wanna say I was wrong about the bears but I wasn't they D did exactly what I said it would I didn't think their offense would still be sum shit smh Cutlers so overrated

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-OFFICIAL PLAYS WEEK 1-

GB+5.5 it jumped a point around kick off of the 1pms I jumped on it so i have them at 4.5 and 5.5

gl everybody hope y'all cashed at 1pm

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

the 1 time i dont buy the .5 i lose by half a point im penetrating sick right now smh

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Its Monday and about 7 hours away from kickoff so i have time to talk my way outta playing phi tonight. I know there D is sum shit but i have a feeling they win tonight and big i can see them winning 35-21. HOU is set in stone and i dont even have to watch that game but because of Foster i got too...I need those Fn fantasy points.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-OFFICIAL PLAYS WEEK 1-

HOU-2.5 (I bought this wayyyyyy back in july only laying -130 too thats a juiced total in baseball to be honest)

10PT TEASER
    PHI/WAS o42
    PHI+10.5
    HOU+6

gl everybody i wanna play the phi+3 but that D is just to horrific to keep it within a FG, either PHI losses by a TD or they get blown out. If i to play the spread i'd play was because eagles D cant tackle and will lose eventually because vick will turn it over in some manner when it matters and skins will just pound the clock out by converting every 3rd down via missed tackles and win by 6/7 imo

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

-OFFICIAL PLAYS WEEK 1-

HOU-2.5 1h

My last play of the week gl to all and my condolences to all redskins backers lol