MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

[Belichick and Brady][ Brady and Belichick]

Belichick and Brady. Brady and Belichick. For a decade now, the New England Patriots have made the most of the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady connection to dominate the AFC East, rolling up a 126-34 regular-season record and winning nine division titles during those 10 years. This year feels different. Brady is 36 and his top five receivers from last season are gone,in the case of tight end Rob Gronkowski injured. Gronkowski was not cut, has been at practice seasons and will play,he might sit out two games. The Aaron Hernandez case has been a huge and tragic distraction. And the defense is coming off a season in which it allowed more yards than all but two teams. So is this the year the rest of the AFC East catches up? Depends on who you ask.“For me it’s all about, ‘Can they run the football?’and take some heat off of Brady and all those rookie receivers.
    Good Luck This Season On Your Picks & Bets SBR Members
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes David G “For me it’s all about, ‘Can they run the football? Whats your opinion David G ???

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

No way, unless Brady get's injured, not going to happen. Just not much competition in that division.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Those RBs and that o-line screams "pound the rock". I'm predicting old-school Patriots smash-mouth football this year.