Thoughts on my picks (All Season Long)

Miami Pick Vs Cleveland 2 Units
    and Under 41 2 U

St. Lous -4.5 Vs. Arizona 2 U
    and Under 41 2 U

Greenbay ML!! Vs S.F. 2 U

T.B. -3 vs Jets 3 U

Thoughts before I put them in??
    I'd like to thin it out by one or two games.

alpine
    alpine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Tampa looks good, NFC had about a 2 to 1 advantage over Afc last year and Jets look...well I think everyone knows how the Jets look

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I really don't know what to think about the Arizona / St. Louis Under. At first glance it seems like a lock, but we don't know what these two teams are capable of this year yet with their new offensive arsenal.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    I really don't know what to think about the Arizona / St. Louis Under. At first glance it seems like a lock, but we don't know what these two teams are capable of this year yet with their new offensive arsenal.
    I think the "arsenal" of these two teams, especially STL is getting over-blown. They lose Amendola, lose SJax, add Tavon Austin, add Jared Cook. Rookie WR's don't do shit because of the learning curve in the NFL and specifically in cases like this. Guys can get by on their athleticism without running routes well (Austin lined up in the backfield most of the time in college) and it takes them a year or two to acclimate. You lose SJax and IMO make Sam Bradford more one-dimensional. There are no good RB's in STL right now with the closest thing being a guy in Pead who doesn't really like football. Jared Cook has all the potential but still hasn't done a thing in his career, and is Bradford really a guy that can spread it around?

Arizona was looking good IMO until the lost J Cooper and thus any push inside. That line is going to struggle once again, especially against STLs aggressi
    ve D. Arizona is also extremely one-dimensional with their sham of a run-game, and that's going to allow the STL D to tee off on Palmer.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    I think the "arsenal" of these two teams, especially STL is getting over-blown. They lose Amendola, lose SJax, add Tavon Austin, add Jared Cook. Rookie WR's don't do shit because of the learning curve in the NFL and specifically in cases like this. Guys can get by on their athleticism without running routes well (Austin lined up in the backfield most of the time in college) and it takes them a year or two to acclimate. You lose SJax and IMO make Sam Bradford more one-dimensional. There are no good RB's in STL right now with the closest thing being a guy in Pead who doesn't really like football. Jared Cook has all the potential but still hasn't done a thing in his career, and is Bradford really a guy that can spread it around?

Arizona was looking good IMO until the lost J Cooper and thus any push inside. That line is going to struggle once again, especially against STLs aggressi
    ve D. Arizona is also extremely one-dimensional with their sham of a run-game, and that's going to allow the STL D to tee off on Palmer.

Who knows.... They got rid of S.Jax.... So Daryl might be the real deal. Also a young guy like Austin might spark up their offense. I also think Palmer might be able to get a rhythm too maybe.

My thoughts are that it's going to take a couple of weeks for these teams to get the chemistry.... I guess that's what preseason is for. Lol shows what I know... I didn't watch the games.

I think it'll be an under game. Giving the 4.5 is a little iffy, but going under seems like the better play maybe.