antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    This is perfect......

Mental Health Awareness Week

Ol Brandon has managed to find a mike every day so far and give his narcissistic take on all things BRANDON. Have gotten to hear him twice and am greatly looking forward to this bright bulb possibly doing this EVERY DAY!

Here's Brandon on Brandon ABOUT Brandon....

"I just try to be there because if you beat yourself up too much or you get too down or too frustrated at the play calling or coverage, the ball comes your way and you drop it."

I'm sure Brandon will have a field day when Brandon plays Brandon's next opponent, the lame Giants. But if I'm Brandon's old lady, just to be safe, I'd make plans to cut out if Brandon doesn't have the game Brandon wants this Thursday whether Brandon's Bears win or lose. Brandon likes to beat Brandon's women when Brandon is feeling a little "off". Maybe Brandon's Bears should spike Brandon's water with Brandon's Meds??

Either way, this is fun watching

Just hope he doesn't start throwing his shit at the camera

I'm sure there's more to come
    this is the kind of stigma that leads people with mental disorder to instead of seeking treatment let things get to deep and shoot up a school or a naval yard.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Marshall will be getting some needed attention tonight. He's gonna wear lime green cleats for "Bent Narcissistic Drama Queens of America Unite" Week. The league will fine him and the cameras will come a running. They better not lose to this Gints team or that will be the story and the media won't care about anything else. It's really not about Brandon. Brandon will tell you that.
    Marshall bringing attention to a worthy cause even if it costs him $$$. Unselfish. Good for him. Very brave.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    this is the kind of stigma that leads people with mental disorder to instead of seeking treatment let things get to deep and shoot up a school or a naval yard.
    Exactly. He should be applauded for dealing with it head on and encouraging others to do the same and being a great role model. Those who mock him are misguided at best, or evil at worst.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if bears had fukkin sense they would get forte the ball more..or do they not realize there a reason their pass protection been leaking of late? pound forte and demoralize this downtrodden team..let cutler get into a shootout with eli and it becomes a coinflip...
    Nice call!

Without the third miracle pick, good chance the Bears puke the game. Losing by one while Tressman ponders why he didn't take the free points early in the game instead of watching Mental Fuk drop a two yard toss on 4th down. Tressman should have involved much more of the ball control you talked about. Bears with a miracle win over an 0-6 team that GAVE them three freebies on their home field. My grandmother could have caught 4 touchdowns against either defense.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    Aren't you the miracle worker. That's one hell of a deduction. Let me know when your book comes out on the subject.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never fails teams win when we think there is turmoil

At least Giants covered

Does anyone really care if Marshall kills himself after football??

NO

I/O

Brandon now upset. The real Brandon showing a bit again. Mad cuz the father of one of the females he abused won't be happy with the way things were settled and is banging the drums. Brandon doing the victim act now. Pussy

First 12