Was looking at this before the season. Looking at a couple of the team win totals and noticed that the saints win total O9 1/2 at even odds also maybe O10 at plus 145. Seems like they have a couple of easy games against the jets(my team) and also easy games vs buff miami watch they lose one of those games prob miami). How does this team not get a boost from there main man Peyton even thou the d is bad they will throw throw and throw. Also looked at Drew Brees prop having the most yards this season at plus280. Also like prob bet of best offensive rookie this year. In fantasy i am pretty high on Eddie Lacey being a breakout player this year. His odds are at plus800 maybe looking to invest 200$$$. AP at plus200 for most rushing yards. More player props i like are LeSean McCoy over 10.5 rushing and rec tds (also at even odds) this years i see him breaking out this year in that offense. Matt Staff and Tony Romo stick out to me this year as well both in pass happy off and both capable of putting up 30 tds this year. They are both at O28.5. All of these are risky barring any injury which would screw everything up. Please ridicule me and please explain why but these all stand out to me and think more than half should cash