After a lot of analysis and experiments I have come up with a new idea to try. I think my biggest problem was I was too greedy. I saw a way that made really sick ROIs over the last 5 years. I knew the risk of ruin was high but the back tests showed it working so I went for it and as a result 2013 was a total disaster for me. My latest idea goes back to chasing systems. If this works then it will not only work for the NFL but the NBA as well. I have back tested the idea for 10 years in the NFL with no losses. I back tested it in the NBA for 10 years had had one loss. The most interesting thing about this system is that usually a loss in a chasing system is total. This was not. I am going to set up a new thread in the NBA and try it out. My average return for the NFL was 30% for the season, and the NBA was 40%. These two sports overlap so it is not so easy to calculate compound interest unless you sit out the NBA until the regular NFL season is over. Otherwise you need two separate bankrolls. I am going to paper trade the rest of the NBA season on here. I may throw a small amount of money towards it but nothing big, maybe $200. If the experiment works as well as my back tests have I will roll it out full throttle in the NFL this year. See you in the new thread.