Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

My top three plays..Input always welcomed!

Pitt (-6) over Minny
    Dallas (-4.5) over Atlanta
    NY Giants (-7) over Arizona

I'm doing these games straight up for a buck a piece and I'm pretty sure two out of three will hit...Why?!..it's the old "sucker bet" theory...Here you have three RED HOT dogs getting substansial points (by NFL standards) against faves who are playing sub-par and coming off bad losses except for Pitt...Vegas is begging you to take the Vikes, Falcons, and Cards...they know that the majority of the public will take the dogs, and those teams will lose and/or fail to cover, and the house will clean up, hence the term "sucker bet"...Well, hopefully I'll be up three bills after today but I will gladly take 2 out of 3 and be up a dollar!...Good luck to all!...

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I like Pitt and Dallas. For the exact same reason you do. Let's cash them in. Best of luck Manster.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Thanks Goodfella!..good luck to you as well...the "sucker bet" theory is one of the best handicapping tools to use when making plays...Usually hit about 65% of the time..In the NFL, it's usually not too hard to find these "games"...it doesn't always work, but in the long run you will make out!

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Like Pit and NYG and played them in my teasers.

Not liking Dal eventhough they cam off a bye. They haven't done anything this year to justify that spread. I know lots of people on Dal pushing that line from 3 to 5.